Teh official "Bored @ work" thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Teh official "Bored @ work" thread.

I am bored and sleepy. I've been here since 7am and don't get off until 930pm...maybe even later. This sucks monkey balls.

Bored at home, looking for a job again while I wait for Fall semester to start

Comment

I could post some interesting Youtube links or java game links if you'd like.

Comment

Well one game that I played a lot being bored was this pretty badass zombie game: http://www.crazymonkeygames.com/full...ead-More-Rooms

Comment

I've been just dazed and confuzed...

and getting ready for work while dazed and confused...

hooray for graveyard shifts.

Comment

Originally posted by CW_DC5 View Post
            I could post some interesting Youtube links or java game links if you'd like.

youtube is blocked from my work...

dont know about java games though...but most likely are

Comment

Originally posted by JD aka Ugly View Post
              youtube is blocked from my work...

dont know about java games though...but most likely are
              It's pretty fruity games...but it's addicting and good to kill the time...not to mention very soothing music on some of the games. enjoy.

http://www.ferryhalim.com/orisinal/

Comment

I have to download the java plug in. bah. this sucks hhaa

Comment

join World 3 @ Tribal Wars HERE.

it's a free game for you to kill some time, post up your cordinate when you set it up, i'll send some resources over to get you a head start.

Comment

WERD!!! wow Im surprised its not blocked!!! Let me see what this is all about haha hopefully none of the doctors see me playing this haha

congrats on yet another victory btw

Comment

well I registered and all that. come to findout I need to dl flash and all that and my pc at work wont let me

Comment

well I registered and all that. come to findout I need to dl flash and all that and my pc at work wont let me
                        there's a "simple" mode, where it doesn't require flash, like a key that says "switch" or something... you can play it like that too.

Comment

werd. I signed up for world 8...is that bad? I really dont know how to play these games but Ill try.

Comment

werd. I signed up for world 8...is that bad? I really dont know how to play these games but Ill try.
                            not bad, but i can't help you out there, i'm in world 3.

Comment

I did the tutorial but now I dont know what the hell to do. can my 'neighbors' attack me and rape my women? hahaha

Comment

Working...
                              X