Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Import Showoff, Chinatown - 02/10/08 Results

Hybridz:

Thank you all (NorCal, Las Vegas and esp. SoCal for the hard work this weekend. We may have set a new record and I will double check w/ Mainstream, but I think we won the most trophies as a team @ this event. We did win the most trophies ever in our history @ a single event and maybe as a team, ever in Import Showoff's History. Since 15 trophies were won which includes a Team trophy, the details of each win will be posted up shortly.

Congratulations everyone on starting our 1st mandatory BFG/Michelin show in 2008 with such success. First it was Super Street March 2008 cover, now, it is a record shattering 15 trophies. All of you continue to make our second family proud. We run this. HHHHHyyyyyyyybbbbbrrrrrrrriiiiiiiddddddddddd!!!

ps. Can't wait to see everyone's pictures posted up too later this week. Again, co-leaders, members, hunnyz, and probies, I thank you all again. Happy Chinese New Year! It is the Year of the Hybridz once again.

Hybrid luv,

James Lin
    "May our legendary tradition continue making history..."

Comment

The winners

Comment

Congrats everyone! Way to start off the season. Big thanks to those who drove from near and far, to our leader and co-leaders, and everyone single one of you who came to support and witness the best team that the import industry has ever seen. Lets drink!!

Comment

...but I don't drink =X

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

what a great show this was. glad to meet some of of you. I would like to have met everyone but I am a shy quiet person until you get to know me. but until HIN or before I hope to get to see more of you guys.

p.s does my sticker look crooked haha

Comment

Hey What's Up Guys. Great Show!! It Was Nice Meeting Most Of You Guys. Thanks For The Warm Welcome. Wanna Also Thanktim For Getting Us Into The Show. And Hope To See You Guys Soon. And Can't Forget, Congrats On Your 15 Trophies.

Comment

hahaha

show was good probies RULE!!!!!

Comment

hahah....probies rule....

oh yeah..is my sticker crooked? it's suppose to be more to the right due to the decals i have on the side of the front.

Comment

depends on who put on your guys stickers :P...... careful... if it was me that ish is crooked... my eyes are \./ haha

Comment

Working...
                              X