Mercedes W210

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mercedes W210

Hey guys i got a 98 e320 i was wondering if you guys can hook me up with some sites for body kits rims and stuff like that. i was looking at that Mercedes on the magazine that u guys have a post of and i was wondering that kit it has on whats it called and where can i get one of that its bad asss ahahah nices but yea TEAM HYBRID ALL DAY EVERYDAY

where's hank to regulate? lol.

Comment

Originally posted by IS300eR View Post
      where's hank to regulate? lol.
      i will have to defer to The Godfather, he's the guru of poor ppl mods.

Comment

Danny:

If the resident experts here do not provide you with any direction, insight, swing by a Boarders book store and open up a magazine. In the back of most is an advertiser’s index. You can use that to track down the companies you’re interested in.

Then just phone the companies directly and ask where their local distributors are.

Good Luck. Post some pix of what you’re interested in.

Jason

Comment

Thanks Jason

Thanks Jason
          okay well heres what I am working with i just got a black s600 grille for my car and a slick top emblem ill get the pictures up shortly but other then that i am wondering if u guys can post up some picture of body kit that would make the car look aggressive like Michael Sam aka Frenchie. i want his front kit that he has on his e55 but i am not shure if they make it for e320???other then that please post up pictures of body kits that would make a e320 aggressive thanks Jason for your help.

Comment

Working...
          X