im pam ;]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• im pam ;]

hi everyone, i am really new to all this. i was introduced to Team Hybrid by a friend of mine, gabe. i call him duckii :] but, hope to meet and greet everyone sometime soon.

-pam ;]

P.S. i think im doing this right.

sup.

a/s/l?

hahahahahahaha

Comment

oh, um im 17, girlll ;] and umm i live in san gabriel valley SGV <3 all the wayy :] haha. am i supposed to type a 411 here too about myself? :x

Comment

welcome to the forums pam...i hope gabe's not trying to use you to get us to like him LOL jk

so whats a krunkee?

Comment

krunkee is kind of my nickname and it kinda got attached to me. haha and psh i'm the one who makes gabe look cool :] jkjk, i hope he doesnt readd this haha. i love him anyways . thank for the welcome. :] you guys can call me pam, pammy, pamelaaa ;p anything is fine. haha.

Comment

were you at our Jan meeting?

17? werd. Im 17 too. you can call me Tiger. RrRrRRRrrRRrraWrRr

jp Welcome to the forums Pammy Pam. What kind of car do you drive?

Comment

haha i can really call you tiger? looooool ;p im not driving a car right now cause. i told my mom that i rather wait till im 18 to get my car because my dad is psychotic like what i sent my proposal to jason macgill, i mentioned that my entire life i never really had a family & hopefully i can develope one in team hybrid <3!! right now my parents are separated. dads physically abusive & psychotic. if i get my car now, dad will defintally take it away or make my mom take it back, but im looking foreward to fixing up my future g35 ;] <3

AHH i also thought that it would be funny to buy a toyota hybrid ;] and fix THAT up muahahah <3 ;p just thinking outloud <3
              Last edited by KRUNKEE; 02-19-2008, 04:03 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by KRUNKEE View Post
                haha i can really call you tiger? looooool ;p im not driving a car right now cause. i told my mom that i rather wait till im 18 to get my car because my dad is psychotic like what i sent my proposal to jason macgill, i mentioned that my entire life i never really had a family & hopefully i can develope one in team hybrid <3!! right now my parents are separated. dads physically abusive & psychotic. if i get my car now, dad will defintally take it away or make my mom take it back, but im looking foreward to fixing up my future g35 ;] <3

AHH i also thought that it would be funny to buy a toyota hybrid ;] and fix THAT up muahahah <3 ;p just thinking outloud <3
                G35 huh..

LOL.. welcome to the forums Pammy!

Comment

whats a G35? Is that like the new Hyundai coming out?

Comment

...am i supposed to type a 411 here too about myself? :x

Just post cliff notes of the proposal you've already sent in.
                    We'll look forward to seeing you at the March meeting.

Regards,

Jason

Comment

lmao.. palmela anderson.

Comment

im looking foreward to fixing up my future g35 ;] <3
                        WOOO HOOO!!!!
                        I go to the gym so I can look good naked.

Comment

will i be punished for not being to able to attend the meeting :X ? JUST ASKING ><"

Comment

and pSHHHHHHH im not pamela anderson you meanie :[

Comment

Hi Pam,

Welcome to the forums, I have sent you an email.

With regards to not showing up to the meeting, you will not be punished. You will not be able to start your probation though until you do come.

Comment

Working...
                              X