FS/WTT: 18x9.5 Gold Advan TCIIs with Toyos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS/WTT: 18x9.5 Gold Advan TCIIs with Toyos

Might be trading car in soon, would like to get some Evo stockers + $400 on your end. 2 wheels have minor curbage, but all 4 are straight and lovely. 2 Toyos have 20%, 2 have 70% tread left. Look reeeeeeeeeeeeeeal nice on TB and GG Evos.

Last edited by MikEvo8; 02-26-2008, 01:28 AM.

offset?

Comment

damnit those wheels are niiiice, only if I was going with that look. Wait the evo is goin? NOOOOOOOOO

Comment

offset +35 i think.

Comment

Nice wheels.... hey will these wheels fit on the Evo X....if they do i have Evo 8 stockers minor curbage but if you gona trade it in it should not matter right?... the tires on them are prob 30% or a lil more let me know if you interested.....

Comment

stock rims + $400? wow is that a deal or wut? The rims look great...whats ur next ride going to be mike?

Comment

how about for my rims

and have any pics of the curbage?

Comment

Originally posted by dlouie87 View Post
                how about for my rims

and have any pics of the curbage?
                I dnt thnk your rims would fit his car......unless they can clear the caliper...

Comment

Originally posted by REVO-X View Post
                  I dnt thnk your rims would fit his car......unless they can clear the caliper...
                  it'll fit. trust me i'll just need to pull and cut the inner fender.

it's the aggressive offset on the subaru now.

my friend is running 18x9 rgII with 29+

on his subaru.

Comment

Mike:

Did you put these on SoCal and evoM as well?

gl w/the sale!

Comment

I sure did Jason. =]

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Em View Post
                        stock rims + $400? wow is that a deal or wut? The rims look great...whats ur next ride going to be mike?
                        I dunno Em, still debating but got it down to a few...

Evolution X
                        WRX STi
                        IS 350

But I may just end up re-doing the Evo LOL. The more I drive it the harder it is to let it go. I guess only driving it on weekends helps keep the flame burning hahahah.

Comment

ahhh icicic...hmmm...why not go further on ur car? As for a new car..any of the choices above are pretty good platforms. Are you trying to track it? drag it? show it?? (*hint hint) lol or just for personal enjoyment?

Comment

Hahah talk about going OT but I dunno it's tough to decide, right now I have a good mix of show and go but wanna lean more towards "go." I'm tired of slowing down for driveways and dips and speed bumps ya know? Thinking of going to stock bodykit with simple front lip, JDM rear, and some nice meaty tires on 17x9 wheels. Just to look aggressive without having to be scared of driving on f-ed up L.A. streets LOL. =]

Comment

Originally posted by MikEvo8 View Post
                              Hahah talk about going OT but I dunno it's tough to decide, right now I have a good mix of show and go but wanna lean more towards "go." I'm tired of slowing down for driveways and dips and speed bumps ya know? Thinking of going to stock bodykit with simple front lip, JDM rear, and some nice meaty tires on 17x9 wheels. Just to look aggressive without having to be scared of driving on f-ed up L.A. streets LOL. =]
                              word..that comfort is priceless...hahah. Ur still going to get pulled over for looking and sounding aggressive though Yet that sounds pretty tite....do eet haha

Comment

Working...
                              X