Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MY PROPOSAL ;] [For you curious butts out there]

shaddup if i had grammar/spelling errors. :P

Here is my proposal to Team Hybrid :] ; My name is Pamela Chen a.k.a. Pam, krunkee, panda etc. I am currently a junior attending San Marino High School in Located in San Marino, California as class of 2009. Hoping to succeed and go onto UC Davis to study psychology or law. I am a girl who had just recently turned the age of 17 on the third of February. I am also an employee working at the Temple City Sheriff’s Station, and hopefully in summer of 2008 I will be working as a custody assistant making enough money for my car/future car needs. As an employee of the Sheriff’s Station, hopefully, I can provide as much beneficial assistance as I can for anyone. I have also witnessed a lot of things for someone my age which puts me in a state of understanding things around me. I am extremely outgoing, but being raised under an Asian environment with dads strict rules leaves me locked up till the age of 18. I stand at 5’1 and get a lot of silly taunts like, “do you need a phone book for your car seat just in case you can’t see past the steering wheel”? I chose team hybrid because of the information I read and how you guys welcome each member as a part of your family. In my entire life I grew up with no one who saw me as family. I never had a dad who really cared for me and a mother who walks out randomly to hang out with her friends and make me worry. Family problems are what my entire childhood life consisted of. I pray to be able to develop some kind of family in team hybrid. If I am not able to then at least I can try to make others think of me as family. I have been driving for about 3-4 years since I was age 13. Most of what I said about why I chose Team Hybrid is partially why team hybrid should choose me too. I also want to be an assist to Team Hybrid for anything. I really like being a helping hand for friends and anyone who asks for anything at all. I love eating out with friends and spending time with people. Another reason or some form of it why Team Hybrid would choose me is that I love cars, really I do. When you meant by modifications, I hope you meant what car and what future modifications I’m going to add on it. One car I have my eyes on is either the 2007 g35 or the 2008 g37. Future modifications I feel like adding on it would be a new MSR/MRR rims along with either s2k, or an hks exhaust just to make my car purr. Anything else maybe, a new body kit to along with it. I am also interested in adding Hi-def headlights, twin turbo or any different form of turbo compatible with it. One main form of modifications I would love would be requests/ideas from anyone willing to help me out with the car. Therefore I can learn and extend my knowledge about cars to a greater extent. Pretty much this is what I want to say so far. I was also introduced to Team Hybrid by a great friend of mine, Gabriel Bui or DjDuckii. So, I hope this proposal has really left some form of interest from your end regarding my curiosities of Team Hybrid and hopefully I’ll be able to join you guys soon.

Sincerely,
    Pamela Chen
    :]
    P.S. I’m truly sorry if my proposal came out a bit repetitive. I’m writing this at 3 am in the morning :]

ISNT THAT THE SEXIEST PROPOSAL EVERR? ;] <3 jkjk enjoy :]

and yeah, i said i'd post it so here :P finally. sorry for the delay.

Comment

Originally posted by KRUNKEE View Post
      Future modifications I feel like adding on it would be a new MSR/MRR rims along with either s2k, or an hks exhaust just to make my car purr. Anything else maybe, a new body kit to along with it. I am also interested in adding Hi-def headlights, twin turbo or any different form of turbo compatible with it.
      Hi -def headlights......that would be a first! Think U are refering to HID's, but in this case it's High Intensity Discharge. Good news is all G35's & G37's come stock with HID's. WOOT!!!

Stay away from using an S2K exhaust. Plenty of good ones are made specifically for the G. I hear used Fujitsubo's are the best!

Anyhoo... if you ever have G35/37 questions, let me know. I can help you map out your plans for your build.
      I go to the gym so I can look good naked.

Comment

lights at 1080p!! lol jk. welcome to the forums. oh geez...60 posts? looks like you've been welcomed already.

Comment

shes an attention whore.

Comment

SMHS and UCD only? i thought the minimum graduation prerequisite from SMHS was at least UC Berkeley. lol!

Comment

lol idk about the sexyness, but welcome

Originally posted by KRUNKEE View Post
              shaddup if i had grammar/spelling errors. :P

Here is my proposal to Team Hybrid :] ; My name is Pamela Chen a.k.a. Pam, krunkee, panda etc. I am currently a junior attending San Marino High School in Located in San Marino, California as class of 2009. Hoping to succeed and go onto UC Davis to study psychology or law. I am a girl who had just recently turned the age of 17 on the third of February. I am also an employee working at the Temple City Sheriff’s Station, and hopefully in summer of 2008 I will be working as a custody assistant making enough money for my car/future car needs. As an employee of the Sheriff’s Station, hopefully, I can provide as much beneficial assistance as I can for anyone. I have also witnessed a lot of things for someone my age which puts me in a state of understanding things around me. I am extremely outgoing, but being raised under an Asian environment with dads strict rules leaves me locked up till the age of 18. I stand at 5’1 and get a lot of silly taunts like, “do you need a phone book for your car seat just in case you can’t see past the steering wheel”? I chose team hybrid because of the information I read and how you guys welcome each member as a part of your family. In my entire life I grew up with no one who saw me as family. I never had a dad who really cared for me and a mother who walks out randomly to hang out with her friends and make me worry. Family problems are what my entire childhood life consisted of. I pray to be able to develop some kind of family in team hybrid. If I am not able to then at least I can try to make others think of me as family. I have been driving for about 3-4 years since I was age 13. Most of what I said about why I chose Team Hybrid is partially why team hybrid should choose me too. I also want to be an assist to Team Hybrid for anything. I really like being a helping hand for friends and anyone who asks for anything at all. I love eating out with friends and spending time with people. Another reason or some form of it why Team Hybrid would choose me is that I love cars, really I do. When you meant by modifications, I hope you meant what car and what future modifications I’m going to add on it. One car I have my eyes on is either the 2007 g35 or the 2008 g37. Future modifications I feel like adding on it would be a new MSR/MRR rims along with either s2k, or an hks exhaust just to make my car purr. Anything else maybe, a new body kit to along with it. I am also interested in adding Hi-def headlights, twin turbo or any different form of turbo compatible with it. One main form of modifications I would love would be requests/ideas from anyone willing to help me out with the car. Therefore I can learn and extend my knowledge about cars to a greater extent. Pretty much this is what I want to say so far. I was also introduced to Team Hybrid by a great friend of mine, Gabriel Bui or DjDuckii. So, I hope this proposal has really left some form of interest from your end regarding my curiosities of Team Hybrid and hopefully I’ll be able to join you guys soon.

Sincerely,
              Pamela Chen
              :]
              P.S. I’m truly sorry if my proposal came out a bit repetitive. I’m writing this at 3 am in the morning :]

ISNT THAT THE SEXIEST PROPOSAL EVERR? ;] <3 jkjk enjoy :]

Comment

pffft. my proposal's better. lol jksjks.

Comment

Originally posted by Hank View Post
                  SMHS and UCD only? i thought the minimum graduation prerequisite from SMHS was at least UC Berkeley. lol!
                  naw, uc's are for the poor asians, like alhambra and san ghetto high. smhs is more like harvard and john hopkins... on a full scholarship.

Comment

another Chen to the team!

Comment

daniel i thought u are chan

Comment

No Chen, because my parents spoke mandarin when they came to the US. Anyhow it doesn't matter chen chan all the same lol

Comment

ching chang chong! i kant un'erstan' ya! go back ta yer kuntry! lol

Comment

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Ptyzc4BQliY"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Ptyzc4BQliY" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Comment

Babo.........

Comment

Working...
                              X