gas prices! yay!...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gas prices! yay!...

Sorry, i decided not to finish college because i have to make it to and from work this week.
    damn.. 91 octane for $4.03/gal

anyone else mildly hurting from gas prices again?

I just dont drive anymore. I go to my friends house and he has his girlfriend lug us around in her car

I buy food and drinks for their pad though cause I tend to eat all of theirs when Im there hahaha

Comment

mildly hurtin..but not feeling the hurt yet with my civic and costco gas card lol

Comment

www.gasbuddy.com

Comment

eh work pays for my gas...sometimes i just take the gas card and gas up...hahah i let them know after i fill up

Comment

Yah it's pretty bad but just gotta find ways to cut spending somewhere. For me, I can either cut back 2 packs of Marlboro per week, or instead of going to car wash weekly, I can change it to bi-weekly. Or I can borrow some money from baller Huang... Or I can cancel my room for the "no show" event and just camp in the car right outside the hotel. hhahaha. Well you get the idea. Just need to come up with some creative ideas to cut spending and I think I can do just fine.
            Last edited by W420; 03-18-2008, 02:22 AM.

Comment

my dd saves me gas drive the battle tank ben haha

Comment

Originally posted by W420 View Post
                Yah it's pretty bad but just gotta find ways to cut spending somewhere. For me, I can either cut back 2 packs of Marlboro per week, or instead of going to car wash weekly, I can change it to bi-weekly. Or I can borrow some money from baller Huang... Or I can cancel my room for the "no show" event and just camp in the car right outside the hotel. hhahaha. Well you get the idea. Just need to come up with some creative ideas to cut spending and I think I can do just fine.
                Or you can stop taking the ladies to Taco Bell and eat at home to save money. hahaha

Comment

It's in the mid to high 3s out in the IE.
                  Maybe it's time to start cutting our own gas?

Comment

bootleggin gas?
                    didnt people try and do that already?

Comment

yea, gas would be raping me right now if i was dd-ing the 86.

miata!!! regular ftw

Comment

Originally posted by phatpinoyboy View Post
                        bootleggin gas?
                        didnt people try and do that already?
                        Not quite. I'm talking cutting your gas using Toluene.
                        http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toluene

Google: "how to" octane "toluene"

There's a lot of info out there for octane boosters. But this is one tuners use as a home grown fix. Just be warned, this is such as thing as TOO MUCH of a good thing. The NOS octane booster at Kragen may be a better choice.

J

Comment

Originally posted by Robert View Post
                          Or you can stop taking the ladies to Taco Bell and eat at home to save money. hahaha
                          hahah yayayaya.. Don't make me go BofA and spread some gossip about you

Comment

^ oh snap. lawl.

Comment

Originally posted by Jason View Post
                              Not quite. I'm talking cutting your gas using Toluene.
                              http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toluene

Google: "how to" octane "toluene"

There's a lot of info out there for octane boosters. But this is one tuners use as a home grown fix. Just be warned, this is such as thing as TOO MUCH of a good thing. The NOS octane booster at Kragen may be a better choice.

J
                              lol... nothing saves more gas than an engine going KABOOOOM!!! lmao

Comment

Working...
                              X