No announcement yet.

Team Hybrid - April 5 - V20 "Round 3" Formula D/Team Hybrid/BFGoodrich Party

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Team Hybrid - April 5 - V20 "Round 3" Formula D/Team Hybrid/BFGoodrich Party

Hybridz, Friends & Guests:

You are invited to Team Hybrid & BFGoodrich presents Formula Drift Official Pre-Party Saturday, April 5th, 2008. Team Hybrid will be displaying cars in front of the club, Hybrid Hunnyz on the Go Go live on stage and party w/ the finest, oldest and most innovative team in import history. Super Street said, "Team Hybrid has become legendary in the tuning industry.

I. 5-10 Hybrid Cars Displayed in Front of the Club

II. Pricing for V2O will be: Regular Guest List everyone free before 10pm then $10 before 10:30pm and $20 after 10:30pm.

III. Hybrid Hunnyz very own Jeri Lee and Leanne Bell will be representing www.HybridHunnyz.com and dancing on the Go Go for us all night long.

IV. Bring as many guests, friends and industry people to party with us. It make our night another one to remember. Please email me your guest list with full legal names to [email protected]. This is a 21 and over (with proper ID) event.

V. Please post up this flyer on your myspace, xanga, facebook and etc.

Hybrid Hunnyz very own Jeri Lee will be representing www.HybridHunnyz.com and dancing on the Go Go.

Hybrid Hunnyz very own Leanne Bell will be representing www.HybridHunnyz.com and dancing on the Go Go.

Hybrid Guestlist or Email to [email protected]:

Hybrid luv,

James Lin
    "May our legendary tradition continue making history..."

holla @me [email protected]

Comment

Hybridz:

Pictures of the setup outside/inside the club, Hybrid Hunnyz, members, & friends. This round was special because the streets of Long Beach were being prepared for the Formula D/Toyota Grand Prix event which our Title Sponsor BFG supports.

1. V20 is located in the heart of all the racing for Formula D/Toyota Grand Prix.

2. Setup outside the club. Team Hybrid n BFG ~ always n forever.

3. HybridHunnyz.com Jeri Lee and Sabrina Jane (Leanne Bell was sick).

4. Hybrid Hunnyz Jeri Lee, Sabrina Jane, Julianna Su, Lana Lopez and others. Hybrid Hunnzy were everywhere...

5. Team Hybrid members and friends. Our Hybrid VIP Lounge was packed once again plus 2 rounds of champagne for everyone on the house showing everyone this is how we do it. I smelled a lot of sex that night.

]

6. Team Hybrid = Always bring S E X Y back (We love BFG).

7. The people behind the scenes who make it all happen. "Tha Bosses." After 3 successful rounds and round 4 being no different plus our future Round 5 in 3 days, I think it is time to give credit where credit is due.

Good times... and this was only Round 3. Gets better each time. Round 4 came & passed on 07/03 and now, for the mother of all rounds. Round 5 which is in 3 days on 08/02, Sat for my birthday party. Make sure you are on the Hybrid guestlist & see you there!

Hybrid luv,

James Lin
      "May our legendary tradition continue making history..."

Comment

haha, nice pix James.
        I go to the gym so I can look good naked.

Comment

Working...
        X