Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just dropping by to say hi~

Wassup Team Hybrid~
    Just wanted to drop by and say hi to all the old members~I can see that you guys are doing well~I miss going to the shows with you guys~Getting drunk at HIN and stuff~Alot of new cars and alot of new faces tho...I'm just kicking it in korea. I didn't know how cheap skylines are in korea~R34 tunned cost about 30gz hahahaha I checked out one of the tunning shows here and it was wack~It wasnt like back in the states~Neways i will try to post more often...Until than take carez

Scott Chong aka Goofy

haha sup scott

Comment

ship me a r34 in pieces scott
      lol

Comment

hahaha i didnt know such a thing existed in korea. lolz. im korean and ive been to korea to pusan, seoul, suwon but never once saw a tuned car. haha.

Comment

^ then you dont get out much you boji :P

Comment

I <3 soju.

Comment

Waddup waddup Scott, good to hear from you. Hope Korea is treating you well.

Comment

Yea its good to hear from all of you too~Neways I will try to post more often~I'm thinking about getting a IS350 here in korea but the parts cost 2 times more than the states~Looking at over a 1g for a carbon fiber hood~But i'm not sure yet~Once i get my new ride i will post up pictures hahaha~Neways good luck on ur show thats coming up~You guys probably showed them how it should be done at HIN~Send me a license plate frame ahahahah Take carez

Comment

i bet you don't miss running away from cops and jail time. lol! how are you bro?

Comment

You owe me $80 for the Sylvia light foo. hahahah. It's all good.. Best luck in Korea Scott and come to visit soon!

Comment

Originally posted by W420 View Post
                      You owe me $80 for the Sylvia light foo. hahahah. It's all good.. Best luck in Korea Scott and come to visit soon!
                      LOL

Comment

What u mean i owe u~U mean u owe me~It's all good but how do you wanna make it up to me~Yea i miss running from the cops cuz there too slow~too bad they couldnt catch me~all i see was po's in my rear view mirror~Neways i know Hank but whose W420~Frenchie LOL

Comment

W420 is Will. =P

Comment

What can i do to get a Team Hybrid lisence plate holder hahaha Neways damn will u getting any younger~You should stop raping high school girls with ur eyes~hahaha i know how you get~

Comment

Originally posted by goofyazkorean View Post
                              What can i do to get a Team Hybrid lisence plate holder hahaha Neways damn will u getting any younger~You should stop raping high school girls with ur eyes~hahaha i know how you get~

lol. Scott, nobody can resist my evil stares!!! nobody!!! lol

Comment

Working...
                              X