Norcal 7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Norcal 7

Whats up Team Hybrid I just wanted to introduce myself. My names Aren (like Aaron) from San Jose. I was introduced to Charles by my cousin Brian who hangs out with the Norcal Hybrid people. So thats how i got to know a little about you guys.

So heres a little about me. I am 23 years old a full time student who works during the summer and sometimes winter basically when schools off. I am a drifter and proud of it haha. I started drifting back in 2003. I was part of the first Drift Day in Norcal and have been to about 90% of all the drift events here. I also love Rx7s, My first Rx7 was a 1994 mazda Rx7 which i recently sold. I really do miss that car because i put about 5k+ into and also put tons of hours wrench time into it. The reason why i sold it was because it wasnt very "drift Friendly" and expensive to maintain. So i picked up my current ride a few months ago. A 89 Rx7 Turbo II, I would like to think its one of the cleanest FCs in the Bay Area. Since FC's are known to be janky. Well enough talk heres some pix. Sorry all the pix i have are out at the track.

Yeah i know i know it needs to be slammed more and im working on it. The tein flex arent cutting it. Their too soft so im looking into some Zeals like i had on the FD or some Silk Roads.

Heres the current mod list. For the FD i went all engine and got about 320rwhp for my FC im going the other route full suspension and some cosmetics. Still have a lot to do.

Engine -
    Greddy Type S-BOV
    Corksport 2.5 Downpipe
    Racing Beat Cat-Back Exhaust
    ACT Street/Strip Clutch
    Mazdaspeed lightweight Flywheel
    Fuel Cut Defenser

Exterior -
    GP Sports G-Four Body Kit
    OEM JDM Wind Deflectors
    RE Amemiya Aero Mirrors
    OEM JDM flash to pass lenses
    18x8.5 front 18x9.5 rear Rotas *Drift Rims*

Suspension -
    Mazdatrix Camber links
    Cusco OS front strut tower Bar
    Cusco OS rear strut tower bar
    Cusco lower Arm Bar
    Tein type FLEX Coilovers
    Suspension techniques swaybars

Interior -
    Clarion Deck
    Momo Steering Wheel
    Momo Short Hub
    NRG quick release
    Razo Shift knob
    Sparco EVO seat

I will be working on my proposal and will send it in soon. Looking forward to meeting and getting to know you guys.
Working...
X