1series photoshop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1series photoshop

Not by me .. but kind of interesting ....

i kind of like it

Comment

I like it..but the car just seems small already...once it's slammed...it looks even smaller. haha Nice chop though, that car definitely has potential.

Comment

not bad not bad

Comment

I drove one this past weekend. I liked it a lot. Its a lot smaller then my 335i sedan, but its really fun to drive and looks a lot better in person.

Comment

I took my lady down to drive the 135 today. She's extremely interested in these. I like them a lot too. We drove one with the premium package and Sport Package. Handled very well. It's about 300lbs lighter than the 3 series and it has the same wheel base. With the same TT motor. Seems like it would be a fun daily driver and it fit 4 people comfortably enough. Being 6'3" I wouldn't want to ride in back to Vegas, but going out to dinner would be OK. I looked though the options booklet they had. They have CF spoiler, CF mirrors, and CF diffuser. Kinda cook actually. Saw that Dinan makes some software for it already that will take the stock 300hp and move it up to a little of ver 400. That would possibly make it quicker than the new M3. It already moved quick and was smooth @ 100mph.
            I go to the gym so I can look good naked.

Comment

Anyone know where I can see pics of aftermarket kits for the 1 series?

Comment

Found this so far.... has factory opion CF stuff. Looks like aftermaket CF hood and side skirts.

Comment

Originally posted by Hybrid 350GT View Post
                  I took my lady down to drive the 135 today. She's extremely interested in these. I like them a lot too. We drove one with the premium package and Sport Package. Handled very well. It's about 300lbs lighter than the 3 series and it has the same wheel base. With the same TT motor. Seems like it would be a fun daily driver and it fit 4 people comfortably enough. Being 6'3" I wouldn't want to ride in back to Vegas, but going out to dinner would be OK. I looked though the options booklet they had. They have CF spoiler, CF mirrors, and CF diffuser. Kinda cook actually. Saw that Dinan makes some software for it already that will take the stock 300hp and move it up to a little of ver 400. That would possibly make it quicker than the new M3. It already moved quick and was smooth @ 100mph.
                  0-60 is in the 4.7 range

Dont go Dianan as its retarded expensive $1700 and makes only decent power. For $1200 you can get Vishnu's Proceed V3 and make about an additional 20-30whp.

A lot of the engine mods for the 335i will fit on the 135i, so there are a quite a few performance mods alerady out.

Aero kits i havnt seen many. I strated this thread with all the aero kits for the E90 335i

http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=69321

and Im sure if you check some of the sites they will make 1series kits too.

Comment

But Dinan will match the factory warranty on their stuff. Many BMW dealerships are authorized Dinan dealers and will even install Dinan products and you still won't loose your factory waranty. It's a nice piece of mind if you buy this as a daily and want to stay withing warranty.

Comment

just un-install the piggy back before going in to service. My Juice Box takes 15 min to take off.

Comment

Originally posted by M3This View Post
                        My Juice Box takes 15 min to take off.
                        how long does it take to make a strawberry smoothie togo? lawl.

Comment

Originally posted by IS300eR View Post
                          Sorry, only grape or cherry flavor. And straws are extra!

Comment

Originally posted by IS300eR View Post
                            sorry no blender

Comment

Working...
                            X