New Guy from Santa Paula, CA [[805]]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Guy from Santa Paula, CA [[805]]

Hey guys my name is Andy. I'm from a little town called Santa Paula and/also in Ventura,CA . I'm also 19 years old. I am currently working at an office as a Data Entry Clerk and i am a student at Ventura Community College trying to become a magazine editor. I have been a SUPER HUGE FAN of the import scene for years. Ever since i was in elementary my brother used to own a Camry and put on a exhaust and intake and back then i thought that was cool but it was also during the RICER days. I attend almost every car show around my area. Hot Import Nights - Daze - Nightshift, Sema IAS, any car show i usually attend. I have a lot of connections with car shops around the 805. I also used to be Captain of a team that was owned by a shop no longer in business so i have experience with team members and being loyal to a team and attending meetings. I have recently tried looking at so many car clubs and many of them are interesting but TEAM HYBRID is one i really think STANDS OUT. i would really like to get to know everyone in it a lot more and see if i can become part of the team one day. I met up in camarillo,CA with a guy named Matt. He drives a blue Si on bronze rims. Talked to him for a while so he seen my ride. I currently own a 05' Subaru Impreza WRX STi and a 1996 Honda Civic EK4 trying to convert into a EK9 Type-R

Here are some pics hope you like them.. i know they arent proffesional.

My EK (still has some work to do but Matt saw it in person)

When it used to be on SI's and Seibon CF Hood

My Sold Prelude Si with my STi

I would appreciate any feedback, comments, suggestions, complaints, ideas, etc etc

Welcome to the forums, I'm glad you decided to stop in to check us out. Gotta love the EK hatch..always a classic choice. Just so you know, Matt is actually not a member the team. Again, welcome and I hope you enjoy your stay.

Comment

Originally posted by BoostLikeWoa View Post
      I met up in camarillo,CA with a guy named Matt. He drives a blue Si on bronze rims. Talked to him for a while so he seen my ride.
      sucks to talk to the wrong guy. lawl.

Comment

Welcome to the forums Andy. If you are thinking about trying out for the team then please submit your proposal to [email protected].

For information on what your proposal should consist of, please visit and read the following page:

http://www.teamhybrid.com/joinus.html

~Tim

Comment

Matt struck again...

Hes the same guy that told that Focus chick he's Hybrid and has a Supra.

http://teamhybridforums.com/showthread.php?t=1008

Anyway, whats up man. Hope you enjoy your stay here on the forums.

Comment

Welcome to the forums.

Comment

welcome welcome, enjoy your stay on the forums. Are you going to formula D?

Comment

thanks for all the welcomes guys

and thanks for letting me know about that guy. so he has nothing to do with Hybrid then?

and thanks Tim ill be getting back at you asap

oh and em i might go im not 100% sure yet. i want to check out that hybrid pre-party thing in long beach

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff D View Post
                  Matt struck again...

Hes the same guy that told that Focus chick he's Hybrid and has a Supra.

http://teamhybridforums.com/showthread.php?t=1008

Anyway, whats up man. Hope you enjoy your stay here on the forums.
                  yep exactly the same guy...

Comment

dope dope

no that guy Matt not affiliated with us in any way.

He tried for probation in 2005 but then he went around posing and claimed that he was a real member of Team Hybrid when he was only a probationary member. He tried to use that to secure/ ask for some small sponsorships but since the industry knows our team, they called to check and our President, James found out so Matt got X'ed out. Of course I am sure that you would know that its a big no no to do such a thing.

I wouldn't be surprised if he's still posing cuz he was rockin some fake ish back then and tried to pull it off as legit =P Even his tein sticker was a knock-off ayeeee haha

Anyways ur on the right tracks now, cya around

Comment

Originally posted by Em View Post
                      dope dope

no that guy Matt not affiliated with us in any way.

He tried for probation in 2005 but then he went around posing and claimed that he was a real member of Team Hybrid when he was only a probationary member. He tried to use that to secure/ ask for some small sponsorships but since the industry knows our team, they called to check and our President, James found out so Matt got X'ed out. Of course I am sure that you would know that its a big no no to do such a thing.

I wouldn't be surprised if he's still posing cuz he was rockin some fake ish back then and tried to pull it off as legit =P Even his tein sticker was a knock-off ayeeee haha

Anyways ur on the right tracks now, cya around
                      Thanks man and yea i dont think that was very responsible of him or the right thing to do. I'll keep a lookout for him if he tries lying to more people at Camarillo, CA where im from the big car meets are at.

Comment

Originally posted by BoostLikeWoa View Post
                        Thanks man and yea i dont think that was very responsible of him or the right thing to do. I'll keep a lookout for him if he tries lying to more people at Camarillo, CA where im from the big car meets are at.
                        fer shizzle. good lookin out

Comment

mod the gdb

Comment

Originally posted by Em View Post
                            fer shizzle. good lookin out
                            Don't forget. He put a hybrid banner on his mom's eclipse. haha Then Laz rattted him out with proof via camera phone.
                            I go to the gym so I can look good naked.

Comment

Originally posted by Hybrid 350GT View Post
                              Don't forget. He put a hybrid banner on his mom's eclipse. haha Then Laz rattted him out with proof via camera phone.
                              haha u know i never got to see hybrid tagged on his mom's ride but i did hear bout it

Comment

Working...
                              X