Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How goes it? :) (Lots of pics, 56K sorry!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How goes it? :) (Lots of pics, 56K sorry!)

Hey all,

My name is Charlie and I was introduced to this website by Ian. I've actually known Ian for quite some time and he's been a really good friend of mine, even after he moved to So. Cal from Nor. Cal. I met Jason, Charles, Robert, Daniel, Red, and a few others at HIN San Mateo 2007 (sorry if I couldn't remember your name, I'm really bad with names and it takes me a few times). Everyone seems to be pretty friendly and had some really nice cars to show. My car was there, but it wasn't all done yet, I've got a lot of plans for her.

So, a little about me just briefly: I'm a Systems Administrator, but I'm trying to get into the health field via studying and trying to get into an RN program. I really dig cars, but I don't know as much about them mechanically as I'd like to. On the side, I'd like to try to get more into photography and do more detailing (I do a bit of detailing on the side).

My only true claim to notoriety is being the first one to document JDM rear lights for the 04/05 Subaru Impreza. Which some chick decided to undermine me with =/ But I'll leave it at that.

So, here's my car in it's various stages. I used to have my car wingless w/ black fogs in 03/04 and then changed it's looks sometime in late 04 - there's a guy running around that sports the old styling. Here's some photos though.

Magazine style shot, stock with bronze powder coated BBS rims.

Filling up after getting my car back from the body shop with my Chargespeed Version 1 Half Spoilers on:

In great need of an exhaust.

I thought the modding was over, but then I got my exhaust, etc and more modding had to come:

All right, I didn't really squish my car but I thought it looked cool after I made it .

The car at HIN after a little detailing, and by detailing, I just mean quick detailer.

Panda is pretty sexy, but might be getting played out fast. I got plans for this baby

Bit of my photography, the first photo is the only one that went through post processing:

I gotta take another vacation. That was Pismo 06.

Some pictures of your cars from HIN:

Pre-Decals

And of course, some of the Hybrid Hunnyz, thanks very much to Joanne Aimee, Elle Navarro, and Leanne Belle for posing for me! I really need a flash with diffuser.

Amber Lane, sorry for blocking the Hybrid photographer at one point.

Feel free to ask me any questions you guys got, I'm really looking forward to hearing from you folks and seeing you guys again.
Working...
X