Re-Introducing the Scion xB from Ventura, CA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re-Introducing the Scion xB from Ventura, CA

Hey everyone! How's it going? Some of you might remember and some of you don't know me yet. My name is Daniel Gutierrera and I am 22 years old from Ventura, SoCal. I have a 2008 Scion xB that I am re building starting in July of 2008 and I can not wait to start it and its going to be different from all the others. I work for Team Nissan in Oxnard, SoCal and I have been there for about a mont h delivering car parts. I will post up pictures as soon as I get home from work and post of my mod's that I have done and my future mod's.

lol welcome back...this is like your third introduction post within a year! haha

Comment

Saturday April 19th is Boba/Bowling
      Sunday April 20th is Paintball

May 3-4 is May meeting and First "no show" event at a hotel in Oxnard.

Will you be able to make it out to any of these events?

Comment

Originally posted by nyte_ryder View Post
        I will post up pictures as soon as I get home from work and post of my mod's that I have done and my future mod's.
        Good. I wanna see. I kinda like the 08 xB's and I want to see some that have been worked on.
        I go to the gym so I can look good naked.

Comment

Hey I remember seeing you my first starbucks run last year in March. Never seen you around since lol. Nonetheless, welcome back. Hopefully you come around sometime.

Comment

Actually this is my 2nd introduction this year.

I was going through a huge down last year and moved to NorCal in the beginning of 2008 and I tried to join in NorCal but the gentlemen in NorCal did not return my call.

I'm back in SoCal and I have time and I want to show my dedication to Team Hybrid.

As far as the May 3rd and 4th event in Oxnard, I am possibily attending Toyotafest T.O.R.C. at Veteran Stadium in Long Beach in the morning/afternoon on May 3rd, but will be back later in the day.

Comment

What about this weekend?

May 3-4 starts at nighttime. It is an overnight stay in a hotel. Each person who is staying is required to join in on a room and pitch in for the drinks as well. This is our first annual event. My number is 619.300.4169 if you've forgotten it. I still have your number. Let me know if you have any questions.

Comment

Welcome back. Didn't you originally own a previous gen xB?

Comment

Well this Saturday at be at the Staples Center from 9am-10am for my brothers football game and afterwards I'm probably going to find something to do because I have a Scion show later in the day in Irvine.

As far as the May 3-4 event I won't need a hotel because I live near by, but I will be there and what hotel in Oxnard?

Comment

Did use to drive a black 2006 Scion xB before my 2008 xB.

Comment

... I tried to join in NorCal but the gentlemen in NorCal did not return my call.
                      Let's be clear on this. You were extended no less then two seperate invitations to attend NorCal meetings. None of which you were able to attend for various reasons. None of which you provided cancelation notices for. I'm more then happy to foward you the emails.

As far as the May 3rd and 4th event in Oxnard, I am possibily attending Toyotafest T.O.R.C. at Veteran Stadium in Long Beach in the morning/afternoon on May 3rd, but will be back later in the day.
                      Do you recall our conversation earlier today on AIM, when you asked how hard it would be to overcome your existing reputation with that team? You can start by re-prioritising your schedule to accept and attend the invitations and opportunities that are extended to you. If you want a team that is available to recieve you at your convenience, you're in the wrong place.

Daniel, you need to work hard to over come your past reputation, work ethic and priorities in order to move forward with us. The recruiting department is here to assist you as are many others from the Hybrid family.

Help us to help you. You can start by showing up early/on time to the events this weekend.

Jason

Comment

As far as the NorCal meetings I was invited to I didnt attend because personally I got lost trying to find where JDM Theory was because I do not know San Francisco area at all and I mapquest did not give me good enough directions.

Anyways, what events are going on this weekend? I was never told anything about an event this weekend? If someone could get me some info I'd come to the event!

Comment

Here are some pictures:

Comment

Hey what's up Daniel. It's nice to see another Ventura County person here trying to be on Hybrid. I've never actually seen your Scion on the streets before. Im from Santa Paula. I hope you can make it out to the Oxnard Meet in May ill be there for sure!

Comment

Saturday April 19th is Boba/Bowling
                              Sunday April 20th is Paintball
                              Saturday at BOBA TIME @ 7pm
                              15204 South Western Avenue Gardena, CA 90249 Phone: (310) 352-6221

Lucky Strike
                              3525 W. Carson St. No 77 . Torrance Ca 90503 @ Del Amo Fashion Center

Sunday - 9 am
                              8900 McCarty Road
                              Chino, CA 91710

Comment

Working...
                              X