Was wondering if any has ever heard of

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Was wondering if any has ever heard of

hey every one i was wondering if any one has ever heard of this site www.carsponsorships.com and if so is it a trust worthy site? And i was wondering if i could get all of your thoughts on it?
    thank you
    JMR

yes they are legit. And some of those companies will only sponsor if you are presented by them. However you get what you pay for. As in you'll get a sponsor and have to commit to it even though it's a less than desirable product, so becareful what you wish for.

If you looking for sponsorships, what are you looking for, and what can you offer them? Also, do you have a proposal available? Sponsorships are hard to come-by now-a-days and companies like this can get you a simple offer once they have your money. BUT, do you really want a sticker graphics kit from a Civic that was done 4 years ago put on your car? Or do you really want the latest version of APC taillights? Just my $0.02. I've been in contact with them and decided against them even though they represent some of my friends companies and some of the companies i am currently sponsored with.

So to answer your question. Yes they are a legit company.

Comment

thank you that was very helpful. well i have been looking at that site for some time and have not made my mind up yet i feel any sponsors are good sponsors what ever help get me going right but if they only are will to help with crappy p[arts then whats the point? do you have any idea of were and how to start looking for sponsors?

Comment

sign up for sure, it'll help the business of a few on the site here. lawl.

Comment

It's legit, but make sure you understand what you have to do before you commit. Don't have grand ideas of these companies giving away thousands of dollars in parts just to throw some stickers on your car.

Comment

i understand that just sound to good to be true so thats y i asked

Comment

Working...
            X