Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Three NYC detectives acquitted after murdering a minority in a barrage of 50 bullets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Three NYC detectives acquitted after murdering a minority in a barrage of 50 bullets

http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/04/25/...ial/index.html

In certain extreme situations as such and when law and courts are inadequate, it is our right and duty to act outside the law in order to pursue justice.

wow...

Comment

Let me guess, you want them all to die.

Obviously this is all racist, I mean nevermind that 2 of the 3 detectives were black. If it was so cut and dry, then these detectives would be found guilty. But the story given on the side of the procecution and the witnesses brought up were all missmatching and contradictory. Everyone is in an outrage becuase the procecution had a bunch of thugs and folks with questionable backgrounds give missmatching stories to a court room. Keep in mind that you have to be guilty beyond a reasonable doubt. If people are giving testamony that contradicts the previouse guy's when you are all supposed to be on the side of the procecuting attourney, well then you're going to raise questions in the minds of the judge and jurry and leave a wide open case for the defense.

Don't be too upset anyway. These guys aren't out of the clear yet. THey still have to deal with departmental investigations and suites. Not to mention an investigation by the state and FBI, not to be outdone by the wrongful deth suite brought on by Mr. Bell's family.

People are outraged becuase they don't take time to understand what really happened in the court and the case at large. All they here is "Police shoot black man." Then they get pissed off.
      I go to the gym so I can look good naked.

Comment

well said GT. Pulse a car can kill just a good as gun we give them the right to make that choice if they think them or their fellow cops to be in danger its their right to pull that gun and shot

Comment

only 50rds? They're rocking USP 9mm, that's 19 in the mag, 1 in the chamber, so how come there weren't 60 rds? lol aw mean.

Comment

Working...
          X