hey guys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hey guys

Hey whats up people, my name's Zishan, if you don't remember me, I'm the guy who drove allllll the way down from nor cal just to see you guys at the Pomona HIN show lol. Anyways, I'm 18, full-time college student, going to DVC and majoring in Computer Science, hopefully going to transfer to UC Berkeley soon. I drive an '06 Acura RSX Type-S, I bought it in December so I haven't had much done to it yet, but I got some done:

AEM V2 intake
    DC Sports short-shifter

Short-Term Goals:
    My short term goals for the car is to do a full-suspension setup while slapping on some performance mods to have some fun with. I'm a fan of NA so turbo or super charging isn't something I wanna do, but who knows, I might =P

Long-Term Goals:
    RWD conversion. Thats it. Once i can do that, with the full suspension and some performance, i'll be happy, it'll be the perfect car lol ^_^.

I have some pics of the car, but i'm at school and dont have access to em at the moment, but as soon as I get some, I'll post em up.

Well thats about it for me. Thanks to the guys at the Pomona HIN show for introducing me to the crew and helping me out with some information I needed and I look forward seeing the rest of you.

P.S. I do web design as a side-profession too, so if you guys need any website help or any computer help in general, drop me a line and i'll do my best to help ^_^
Working...
X