BimmerFest-05-03-08

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BimmerFest-05-03-08

Just wanted to give props to our newest Vegas Probie, Kris with the BMW 335i Sedan, who helped represent Team Hybrid at this years BimmerFest. For those who don't know, BimmerFest is the LARGEST gathering of BMWs on the west coast. Kris did the team proud by driving to the event from Vegas and helped represent hard in the JlevisW.com Booth. Even a few members spotted his car. Great Job Kris representing!

Yup I saw his car there.. Pretty nice!!!!

Hey I represented too with my car!!!!!!!!!! ................. In the parking lot though.

Comment

Originally posted by W420 View Post
      Hey I represented too with my car!!!!!!!!!! ................. In the parking lot though.
      haha still representin sometimes the parking lot is a whole different show heheh

Comment

Originally posted by Em View Post
        haha still representin sometimes the parking lot is a whole different show heheh
        Exactly!!!! EM knows what he's talking about. That's why he's a co-leader.

Comment

Exactly!!!! EM knows what he's talking about. That's why he's a co-leader.
          :blushes:

Comment

Kris, great job! Car is looking good. I sponsored that white M3 from Vorsteiner, I was supposed to go to this show, but I had a schedule conflict last minute. Looks like it was a lot of fun.

Will, aren't you used to showing your car in parking lots?....high school parking lots? haha =D

Comment

Originally posted by Robert View Post
              Will, aren't you used to showing your car in parking lots?....high school parking lots? haha =D
              !@$#@ lol. And it's kinda true...

Note to self: add Rob to my hate list.

Comment

!@$#@ lol. And it's kinda true...

Note to self: add Rob to my hate list.
                LOL...I won't tell the wife...just promise to take me with you next time. hahaha I love high school....parking lots...

Comment

LOL...I won't tell the wife...just promise to take me with you next time. hahaha I love high school....parking lots...
                  werd. HS girls are hella easy to impress.. lol!

guy: hey ghurl, i drive a honnuh civic.

hs girl: *spreads legs*

**cue chris hansen

Comment

lol

No Rob. Can't take you with me. I don't hang with old people.

Comment

Kris, great job! Car is looking good. I sponsored that white M3 from Vorsteiner, I was supposed to go to this show, but I had a schedule conflict last minute. Looks like it was a lot of fun.

Oh nice ....

Yea there where a TON of new M3s there ... it was almost like everyone rushed out and bought one, b ecuase they thought they would be the only M3 there, yet there where like 100 ...lol

Show was awesome ... I got sun burnt again ... I have a MEAN farmers tan.

I was supose to get the Vorsteiner prototype boot lid for the E90 but it got pushed back due to the M3 stuff

here are some more pics of my car but they all pretty much look the same ... too bad I didnt put the hyrbid stickers on the front window ... did realize I was getting put back i the corner ... lol

Took my father's M6 too, it was supose to be on 360Forged wheels btu after 4 months of waiting on the wheels they screwed up and miss drilled them as MB bolt pattern

Comment

nice pix! i think ur car was executed way better than those m3's there (more flow)

and o chit! ur dad's M6 is pimpin!!! too bad u couldn't get those wheels on for the show..

Comment

Nice pics! I kinda like the new m3.

Comment

Nice pics...lovin the father son white BMW action.

Comment

it's funny that everyone cops the m3 mirrors.

Comment

Working...
                              X