DubFest 05-03-08

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DubFest 05-03-08

Well as many of you know this past weekend was a busy weekend for Hybrid. And it was a VERY busy weekend for Hybrid - Las Vegas. While Kris (Hybrid-LV Probie) with his 335i represented at BimmerFest, and Francis (Hybrid-LV Member) attened the 1st Annual Hybrid No-Show event, I attended DubFest. 3 different venues, and the 3 people from Vegas were at it all.

Back to the show: This was the 1st year that DubFest is doing a 2 show tour, the 1st stop was Las Vegas this past weekend. It was DubFest All Out 2008 held at the Las Vegas Speedway. Now those who know me, know i attend a lot of shows. This BY FAR is one of the BEST Venues i have ever showed at. Each car had it's own garage with AC, Power and a Viewing Glass for all specators to oogle and google at your car. So i hope this show continues at this venue for the years to come. The next Dubfest is in September in the Irwindale Speedway like it always is annually. I hope to attend there and defend my 1st place win from this show. Here's a couple pics.

-C

congrats...

Comment

Chef...great to see you killing the Dubfest scene still. I heard you swung by to say hello...unfortunately I was not able to attend this event. I heard the venue was pretty awesome but the attendance from the crowd was low? Hope Dubfest promotes the show better next year. Props again for the win, and shoutout to the vegas crew for representing at three different events!

Comment

nice job, way to represent! vegas holding it down

Comment

Congrats Chef

Comment

congrats buddy

Comment

congrats chef!

Comment

Congrats Chris wish i could have made it out there, but i'll be out at Tommy's tonight.

Comment

Congrats Chef!

Comment

niiiice chris

Comment

omg beautiful. congrats

Comment

damn Chef, you never cease to amaze me

Comment

Thanks all for the comments and support! I'm just trying to help hold it down for Vegas Chapter and do Hybrid Proud!

Comment

Originally posted by Robert View Post
                            Chef...great to see you killing the Dubfest scene still. I heard you swung by to say hello...unfortunately I was not able to attend this event. I heard the venue was pretty awesome but the attendance from the crowd was low? Hope Dubfest promotes the show better next year. Props again for the win, and shoutout to the vegas crew for representing at three different events!
                            Yes i did come by to say hello. Figured a long shot you'd be there but worth the chance. I'm glad you got some time off. I heard you had/have a crazy schedule! Venue was indeed one of the best i've EVER been to. Unfortunantly planning was on the short side of things with marketing and the same day event as BimmerFest. I think it could have been executed better for a much larger turn out given more time and planning. But none-the-less a great show and great venue. I'll hopefully be there in September to hold it down for my 4th 1st with them and a shutout for the year in the Passat Category. After that i think i'd have to retire from the show and help in judging.

Comment

crats man was just wondering when the next vegas meet is?

Comment

Working...
                              X