Hi, I'm Ugly.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi, I'm Ugly.

Hey whats going on ladies and gents... I met a few of you literally a few hours ago at the Starbucks run in West Covina and now I'm here, registered on the forums, so I thoguht I'd formally introduce myself

My name is Jeff and if you don't remember who I am or was, I was the big filipino guy that came through with Ben aka phatpinoyboy aka Benzino. I know there are probably a few Jeff's around so feel free to call me Ugly. If you think that its kinda mean, don't worry, its just a nickname. ...but if it really bothers you, go ahead and call me Uggs for short Anyway, Im 25 years old and reside in good ol' San Diego: America's Finest City I work full-time as a Radiologist Assistant for Scripps Clinic and trying to pursue a career in the medical field as a radiological technologist aka xray tech. I own a 2002 Infiniti G20 Sport aka HP11 Nissan Primera with a few mods which consist of:

-18" gumetal mesh style wheels
    -TEIN S-Tech springs
    -Front and rear R1 cross drilled/slotted rotors
    -AXXIS ceramic brake pads
    -CARBING 3pt FSTB
    -Custom RSTB made by Octotat @ G20.net
    -Cattman rear sway bar
    -HotShot CAI
    -2" SSAC header
    -2.25" custom cat back piping
    -OBX-R fart can
    -etc...

Some short term goals I have for my ride are to build up my suspension for AutoX and do some cosmetic mods as well. Its my goal to mix my ride up a bit with a little JDM influence and some EUDM goodies here and there. But as of right now, I am currently looking to buy a set of TEIN SS coilovers and some lighter wheels with sticky ass tires

Long term goals mostly consist of slapping on a turbo cause nothing really looks sicker than a fat ass FMIC and eventually paint my car.

Well it feels as if I just typed up a whole damn essay so I will leave you with some pics of my car. It was nice meeting those I did at the meet and I hope that I will get to meet more of you in the future. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. Thanks guys. Peace.

-Ugly

And here are the pics...

Old pic from when I first dropped it and slapped on 18's

Recent pic from 2007 Nissan/Infiniti/Datsun meet in Oxnard, CA

Engine bay shot:

Some photos/wallpaper taken and made by my buddy hiimjone @ G20.net

Working...
X