any ideas guys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• any ideas guys

hey my friend has a honda crx and is looking for different wheel ideas!
    the problem is over here everyone has the same style
    heres what he wants but cant source at all

his car is white

any info or ideas thanks!!
    sorry if its in the rong section

thanks

alan

R thoes some Old School Sparcos? Man thoes were gangster back in 96. 12 years later, they still are.

Since they are discontinued it may be hard. Your best bet is to watch the for sale threads on Honda forums, like Honda-tech. I see them on there from time to time.

You can try buying brand new Volk Time Attacks. They look similar and will be much easier to get.
    I go to the gym so I can look good naked.

Comment

lol dont know what you mean by sparcos??
      its a 93 car heres a pic!
      checked out the volk wheels! some wheel!!! thanks for the advice!

heres the car (and some friends)
      not up to team hybrids standards proberly but its a start

Comment

i like the eg with the 4x114.3 itr brake conversion...looking clean

as for the white crx...yes those old school black rims with the red lip are sweet..but like scott says, very hard to find.

how about trying to find some old Racing Hart Tuners w/a polished lip...or maybe some older mugen rims. Volk "time attacks" are a good choice too.. also check out some Advan RG wheels (white or gold) and see how u like those.

hope this is helping...once u find a wheel maybe we can help locate a set for u here in the states, unless if u can locate some over there in uk/ europe first

update with more pix..i'd like to see the style over there across the atlantic!

Comment

Originally posted by Em View Post
          i like the eg with the 4x114.3 itr brake conversion...looking clean
          as for the white crx...yes those old school black rims with the red lip are sweet..but like scott says, very hard to find.

how about trying to find some old Racing Hart Tuners w/a polished lip...or maybe some older mugen rims. Volk "time attacks" are a good choice too.. also check out some Advan RG wheels (white or gold) and see how u like those.

hope this is helping...once u find a wheel maybe we can help locate a set for u here in the states, unless if u can locate some over there in uk/ europe first

update with more pix..i'd like to see the style over there across the atlantic!

how could you tel that from that photo!!! wow!!
          it also has itr clutch and high lift cams to go in soon,

theres some wheels there we havnt checkd out! will do it now thanks!
          iv be looking at the advan rg range myself BUT i can only get the gold in 17"z and would of preferred 16"z as i have 17z on it now but there to big for a small car,

ill get some more pics up later,

thanks for the help also

Comment

@ Em

heres some pics of some cars in dublin its like little tokyo theres so many imports driveing around)

theres nothing to special but heres some pics to have an owl look at sure!!!

this is my mechanics track car and one of his mechanics!
            its unknown BHP but its FAST!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dfCfdv33LEo

Comment

update on first post!

going to go for the EKENIS!!!

thanks for the options Mc (think ill be going for the gold advans on my car )

found a set in the UK for now but not in pristine condition so looking into someone to refurb them or if another set turns up even better so if you know of a set let me know thanks !

heres a photoshop and a pic of the wheel!!

Comment

those are some nice cars across the pond!

Comment

haha well i can tell b/c those white itr wheels were for the first generation dc2's...i got the 5lug conversion instead of the 4x114.3 since i felt like there were more wheel options available.

those enkeis are nice but definitely beat-up. try finding some 16' advan rg's heheh..then u'll be hardcore

i'm reeeally diggin the black rx-7 with the bronze volks as well as that yellow evo from your mechanic's shop....very sexilicious

i also can appreciate those integras u have posted up heheh...Scott had a veeeeery nice itr himself..post pix scott! U know in retrospect, i shoulda just sold my car to buy his itr =( but o well, like they say life goes on

Comment

hope to have an itr some day myself OR an eg6 with a b18 transplant
                    i dont know about the advans rg anymore as they only come in gold in 17Z and i really want gold 6 spokes, would they not be to big do you think?
                    i noticed there isnt a members car spot on the site, alot of other fourms have a photos / videos section where you put up your car, just from clips and dvd,s ive seen on team hybrid i tought there would have been a lot of that (or is there only limited access to certain users?)
                    heres some more pics of the rx 7 you likes, i only seen it once in the flesh and couldnt belive what i was seeing there was really too much to take in

Comment

Comment

nice nice..yeah we have member rides mostly in the member's section b/c ppl like to steal our ideas

yeah man i love that rx-7...so sweet

and was that a water bottle for an oil catch can in one of the first few pix for the yellow evo? heheh

hmm yeah 17's might look a lil big on ur ek...but it doesn't hurt to try heheh..sotra depends on ur tire size too but yeah 16's would prolly be better since u can put meatier tires on. damn its that hard to find 16" rg's? =P

Comment

ah i knew there was a serect part! now i cant rob your plans lol
                          ive someone looking into the wheels for me he has a lot of contacts in japan as he is from there but lives and works here, hes the guy with the evo, the watel bottle, ah thats just hardcore!!!!
                          i recon ill go with some 16z but wont be for a while... ive a VARIS carbon hood on the way in 8 weks or so should be here
                          so any chance i get to see your cars? ive no money to copy ideas just interested is all!
                          also is there much of an underground car scene in the states as protrayed in films and you tube?
                          there isnt to much here, theres a few sites in ireland some good some bad, alot of the locations get known and cops come and ruin everything

Comment

Working...
                          X