Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Team Hybrid - Modified June 2008

Hybridz:

Congratulations to Jason MacGill's Mitsubishi EVO MR VIII on being in a full 5 page feature in Modified Magazine June 2008 issue, pg 080-086. The title of the article is "NO Mistakes. Every Modification on MACGILL"S EVO has a Meaning Behind It." Modified wrote, "You never get a second chance to make a first impression....Jason MacGill's of Southern California is proud to be a member of Team Hybrid, but is even prouder to introduce the second rendition of the second EVO he's built." There will always be critics, but the critics whose opinion matter and have the respect of our industry continue to show our team luv. For the negative critics, don't worry anymore about how we did it or how we got it; just know Team Hybrid will continue to make history....

As promised, this is another first of many more covers and full features of Team Hybrid cars in 2008 to come. Hybridzzz and Hunnyzzz are everywhere.

ps. Nice NSX on the cover which is also sponsored by our partner, BFGoodrich. I wonder if we will ever see a car like that in our lineup?

Hybrid luv,

James Lin
    "May our legendary tradition continue making history..."

Me and Chef is trying to get this guy we know who owns an NSX...He also owns a very legit 350z.

Comment

nice

Comment

one of the better articles i've seen on a car. Well done indeed.

Comment

Congrats Jason, car and the feature both look great!

Comment

Congrats indeed Jason!

Comment

Congrats Jason ... saw this on my flight to Maui

Comment

Working...
              X