Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thats who i m

Hello Everyone,
    My name is Richard Brian Harrison. But u all know me as REd =).
    Just so u all know about me a little more and who i m! I got a 3rd Gen Eclipse GT Pearl White 2001. Its a car that still needs it work and I m willing to put the work into my car to bring it up to show standers. Also I live in Azusa Right now in the SgV Area, but Before i was living in Temple City and that is also where i went to school in my High school Days and Yes i miss those Day hehe. I m not sure if i need to put down what i want to put on my car Here cause At the Same time if i need to put it down let me know and i will. Cuz i want to be the frist to do the things i have in my mind to my eclipse and dont want people seen them unless it only people from Hybrid. I also work at Sport Chalet In Arcadia Mall in the Snowboard / sky/ Rental Dept. I wish to meet everyone on the team and if i havent i m looking forward to meet u all in time and if Anyone wants to talk to me u can get a hold of me on Aim SaiSokuREd is my screen name. Or u can message me and ill send my cell Number over to u ok u all Have a GoodNight and see u all soon
Working...
X