Nissan Altima Hybrid Wheels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nissan Altima Hybrid Wheels

I'm having a hard time finding an answer to this Question. I recently purchased a Nissan altima Hybrid for my wife, she insists on changing out the wheels to something a little more sporty. I cant seem to find the answer to the question of CAN I CHANGE OUT THESE WHEELS. Some people are saying that they cant because it could change the geometrical properties of the electric motor. Does anyone know the answer?

Well, we are Team Hybrid, so U'd think we'd know about things like this.... haha

seems like if you changed the wheels to something of the same size, then it wouldn't be a problem. I know nothing of Hybrid cars though.

P.S. I knew we'd get this one day. I've waited 5 years for this.
    I go to the gym so I can look good naked.

Comment

That is an excellent question.

If in doubt, your best bet is to find a set of rims that you like possess the same rotational mass as the stockers.

Your best bet though is to phone the dealership to see what if anything would affect the car or otherwise void your warranty.

Comment

Originally posted by Warren View Post
        I'm having a hard time finding an answer to this Question. I recently purchased a Nissan altima Hybrid for my wife, she insists on changing out the wheels to something a little more sporty. I cant seem to find the answer to the question of CAN I CHANGE OUT THESE WHEELS. Some people are saying that they cant because it could change the geometrical properties of the electric motor. Does anyone know the answer?
        It will not change the geometrical properties of her motor. However, wheels for hybrid cars are designed as more aerodynamic, thus better fuel economy.

Comment

Working...
        X