Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Team Hybrid - SpoCom 062208

Hybridz:

SpoCom is less than one month away. The 2nd annual SpoCom trade and auto show is rolling out the red carpet for Team Hybrid. This is the year where we pick & choose what shows we compete in as well as attend shows or clubs that give us the respect and luv we have earned and deserve.

Continue to work on your ride to get it ready while the co-leadership make arrangements to put on another good show w/ our industry partner BFGoodrich. Registration is still open for Hybridz so please contact Em if interested. Otherwise, look forward to seeing all of you especially some of the Hybrid Hunnyz on the SpoCom flyer as well as those we will be bring with us.

Hybrid luv,

James Lin
    "May our legendary tradition continue making history..."

Hybridz:

Front page on this site:

http://www.riceboytv.com

http://www.riceboytv.com

Hybrid luv,

James Lin

Comment

Nice!!! Thats a good picture

Comment

Hybridz, Friends & Guests:

The results are in and this is the first time we made SpoCom a mandatory BFG contracted show and we made history. SpoCom is only in its second year. Last year, this was one of the toughest shows to place in and this year was no different. Some reasons are its limited and grouping of categories. Team Hybrid does not back down from a challenge esp. since BFG wants us there. I heard rumors here and there again about how tough our lineup of cars will have trouble placing among some tough competition esp grouping of some categories but again, the results speak for themselves. Team Hybrid was the second most winningest team @ the show and this was accomplished not even with our entire lineup. A total of 4 trophies were won and this is a lot considering the number of trophies that were given out. Special thanks to NorCal & Las Vegas Chapters making the long trip to represent & compete.

Congratulations to the following:

2nd Place Best Team Overall - Team Hybrid - Our lineup of 16 cars in 5 different locations.
        2nd Place Subaru - Daniel Louie (NorCal) - Wrx.
        3rd Place Mitsubishi - Jason MacGill - EVO MR VIII.
        3rd Place Scion/Toyota/Lexus - James Lin & David Huang - Scion xA. This was probably one of the most or the toughest category to place in and our Scion xA held it down

Here are pictures from the event:

1. The winners:

2. The trophies:

3. The view of the team from the trophy ceremony main stage:

4. Our team:

5. Victory Speech by Em:

6. Setup:

7. Our VP leading by example:

8. Scion xA in its own special Team Hybrid/BFGoodrich 10X20 booth:

9. EVO MR VIII in the ACT booth:

10. GS300 in the AutoFashion booth:

11. WRX in the front entrance of the show:

12. Our lineup and main Team Hybrid booth:

13. Got Dry Cleaning?

14. Leading by example, lazy member or partied too hard the night before @ a probies graduation party?

15. Em, HR Director and point man for this show:

16. New Team Hybrid photographer, Francis from Las Vegas Chapter.

17. Members:

18. Team Hybrid & HybridHunnyz.com 2008 Spokesmodel, Sophia Lin:

19. Sophia Lin & various import models:

20. Thanks again to all the competitors, members/probies who attended, BFGoodrich for all the support and esp. the co-leaders in training and co-leaders for giving the team 110% behind the scenes as well as on show day. This is only the half way mark of the year and more to come...

Hybrid luv,

James Lin

Comment

wow the pix are great!! Congrats again to those who placed! It was a tough show to compete at!

Again, thanks for all those who came out, helped out, and supported the Team. Without you guys, it would not have turned out as great as it did. I can't wait till Nisei!

HYYYYYYYBRID!

Comment

Hybrid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

ok ya'll...sorry it took so long to post it up...I've been busy and keep going out of town...here's the pix I took...enjoy

http://s244.photobucket.com/albums/g..._wagon/spocom/

Comment

looks like an excellent show, must make it to one when i ever get to go to the states

well done lads, cars are georgeas

Comment

Yeah, that was a pretty sweet show. Y'all have a great sense of community that mande the carshow even more enjoyable. And I just noticed that im in the crowd right behind TH , while yall was waiting to get called up, with my fists extended in the air. I was trying to get all the import models to sign my hat!

Comment

Working...
                  X