Cars & Coffee - Las Vegas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cars & Coffee - Las Vegas

While 1 of our members was out helping represent the Vegas Chapter in So-Cal at this past weekends Meguiars event, 2 of the Vegas guys help kick of fa great So-Cal tradition and represented with pride.

We attended the famed Cars & Coffee GTG. This was started in Irvine with a weekly morning meetup at Crystal Cove which was a meetup sport for several car enthusiasts to show off their pride and joys. This was also a great meeting ground for enthusiasts of all demographics and interests. It's always nice to see a classic car guy talking to a young kid about carbon fiber. Or a younger person talking about the concept of weight to hp ratio. As much as we are all interested in Euros. or Imports, and frown on domestics....these gatherings offer a neutral ground for all to share their passion for the common hobby.....CARs.

With that, here are a couple pics some-1 snapped of my car

A super sweet ride to see in person, the SSC Ultimate Aero - Fastest production car made. ALso was blessed enough to see it drive around the lot

and more pics can be found here
    http://www.carsandcoffee.info/forum/...read.php?t=792

This tradition of a meet will now commence weekly on saturdays in Henderson/LV. I plan on helping promote and attend as often as possible. For the 1st time showing and only word of mouth and forum posts....there was a 260 car turn out. I can only see it get bigger in the coming weeks and word spreads.

Hope you enjoy

-C

nice...lovin the shelby =)

Comment

nice...

Comment

Heck maybe some members want to roll out with us...it will be fun...

Comment

Originally posted by 6s_wagon View Post
          Heck maybe some members want to roll out with us...it will be fun...
          come by the original cars&coffee meet, it's just blocks away from where i live hahaha

Comment

I Meet with Chris at this event and gave me some great info about the team, i hope to be a Hybrid Member soon. I'll see you in two weeks Chris.

Comment

Way to represent out there Chris!

Comment

Originally posted by SilvercarbonGalant View Post
                I Meet with Chris at this event and gave me some great info about the team, i hope to be a Hybrid Member soon. I'll see you in two weeks Chris.
                I look forward to adding you to our family. Please update your Prospective member post so every-1 can begin to read about you and your project. I'll see you soon!

Robert: :bow: :bow: :bow:

Comment

Working...
                X