Introduction To My Silver Panda!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Introduction To My Silver Panda!

Hey there fellow hybrid members. My name is Anthony and before I get into my car I would like you guys to know a little more about me. I am currently 18 turning 19 in august. I had graduated highschool at the age of 16 and went to a trade school in Fremont for automotive which was wyotech to fulfill my automotive ambition. I had recently receive my diploma for automotive in January from wyotech. I had figured that I was finished with my car until I met other hybrid members who asked me to join the forum and signup for the crew. Thanks to bigmike408 and alexian roise(sorry if I spelt your name wrong). So without further due here is my silver panda.

MODS as of 6.17.2008

Exterior:
    Seibon Carbonfiber CW2 hood
    Seibon Carbonfiber trunk
    Unknown Full carbonfiber Roof Vane
    JDM front lip
    Painted side skirts
    Add on apron for the side skirts
    black housing on headlights
    Xenon HID's 8000k
    psm sti foglight covers
    Red Rally armor limited mud flaps
    Yakima roof racks w/ jdm mount

Wheels and suspension:
    Rays G-games 18x9.5 +40
    Falken Azenis RT615 245/40/18
    Jic FLT-A2
    1.5 camber infront
    1 camber in the rear

Interior/beats:
    Cusco 6Point roll cage
    Stri X-LINE gauges - BOOST-OIL PRESSURE-EGT
    Carbon Fiber pod – defi replica
    5point g-force camlock harness
    Kenwood double din dd6019
    Kicker L7 12” Subwoofer
    Audiobahn A4801T amp

Performance mods:
    COBB AP V1 currently stage2
    Injen Cold Air Intake
    Injen FMIC
    Helix Up-pipe
    Helix Downpipe
    HKS Hi-Power catback exhaust
    HKS SSQV BOV
    Perrin 2.4inch RED turbo inlet

Last edited by xhengmanx; 06-18-2008, 03:56 AM.

raiders fan? ...no such thing as a silver panda. black and white, yes. unless it was crossed with a giant panda and a silver back gorilla

just kidding meng

future plans?

anyway, welcome to the fourms and hope you enjoy your stay

Comment

Good Morning, Anthony:

Welcome to the forums. Please get in touch with the RD department by sending a proposal in to [email protected].

Best,

Jason

Comment

welcome to the forums, glad you took their advice and came (his name is Alexian Ramos) heheh

please get in touch with the RD department; either Jason or Tim can guide you along the process. Our next event is Spocom (this saturday and Sunday) I hope to see you out there if you can make it! Since its short notice, I understand if u can't so if in that case then please try to make it down w/the rest of the Nor cal Hybridz to Nisei in Downtown L.A., August 16.

p.s. is that Daniel Louie's black STi with the RGII's on the 2nd picture?

Comment

Welcome to the forums!

Comment

hawha thanks for the welcome guys. and that black 06sti is sean aka downsti from i-club.

Comment

haha...what up man,

it's dan from i-club and nasioc.

Get sean out here!

haha

Comment

Originally posted by Em View Post
                welcome to the forums, glad you took their advice and came (his name is Alexian Ramos) heheh

please get in touch with the RD department; either Jason or Tim can guide you along the process. Our next event is Spocom (this saturday and Sunday) I hope to see you out there if you can make it! Since its short notice, I understand if u can't so if in that case then please try to make it down w/the rest of the Nor cal Hybridz to Nisei in Downtown L.A., August 16.

p.s. is that Daniel Louie's black STi with the RGII's on the 2nd picture?
                no that is sean's car. he's my boy...fastest "stock" turbo sti in the nation i think still...11.7sec.

he has voltex diffuser too....but not jdm enough for rg2's if you know what i mean.

But being a good friend, i wont let him ride rotas for long. trying to get him to run some te37, 18x9.5 22+

Comment

Welcome to the forums! Hope you enjoy your stay.

Dun Dun Dunnnnn the Subbie crew is making a come back.

Ps - RT615...Nice tires =)

Comment

hello there. august, awesome. are you a leo? leos rock!!! what day? lol

Comment

you know sean dan? he used to buy parts from me. but he wouldn't buy anything other than rota. as long as it looks good. last i heard he lost his license or his car was destroyed...if you didn't hear about it, I didn't tell you.

Comment

haha. i know sean...when did you hear this? lol

Comment

dan...the TE's are a good idea =D

how much is he boosting w/the stock turbo? took out the back seats? whatd he do to get that time? (aside form good driving haha)

Originally posted by Mazda_At_Heart View Post
                          hello there. august, awesome. are you a leo? leos rock!!! what day? lol
                          jul 28 LEEE-OH!

Comment

i'll be writing my proposal pretty soon. been kind of busy with finding a new job at some type of shop and not having much luck. but we'll see

and AUGUST 20TH!!! RAWR FOR THE LEOS!

Comment

gotta love leos. august 16. holla!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X