Wanted to Introduce myself and the silver bullet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted to Introduce myself and the silver bullet

Hi, My name is Mark and I drive a 08 Scion XD. I am usually a dealership technician. I was encouraged to check you team out by Nyte ryder Daniel. I have always been involved in modifying and working on cars since I was younger. I have been working slowly on my XD with small mods here and there. Most of my time currently has been spent on mods to my wife's 06 XB or my stepson's new 06.5 XB.

I am currently working on an AS in automotive technology but have had to take the last year off due to illness in my wife's family. I currently hold 2 ASE's and am working up that ladder.

I also, appreciate the times I have seen your team at events and you seem to have respect for one another and are more like a family then just a club.

So I thought I would introduce myself and I hope to get to know more of you soon.

Cool welcome to the forums Mark. Are u going to check out spocom?

Also wondering if you looking to be a prospective member or just looking to get to know us? Please let us know so we know how to categorize this thread correctly. Thanks! Post pix of your ride if you can!

Comment

Welcome!

Tim and I will look forward to seeing your membership proposal. Please submit it to [email protected]. And come check out the team at spocom this weekend. It's a great opportunity to meet the members and staff. Ask for Tim.

Take Care,

Jason

Comment

Congrats Mark on making your way to the forums.....You gotta for sure come out to SpoCom.

Comment

I am looking to be a prospective member and i will be at SpoCom and am looking forward to meeting all of the team.

Comment

hello mark

Comment

Working...
            X