Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MOD 071908 & JDM Theory 072008

Hybridz:

We have a lot going on this weekend and I just want to wish everyone a good weekend of representing and competition for all our Chapters.

1. MOD 071908 will be represented by SoCal and Las Vegas Hybridz.

2. JDM Theory 072008 will be represented by SoCal, NorCal and Las Vegas Hybridz.

Please take lots of pictures so you can post them up here. I'm sure some, if not, all of you will place @ JDM Theory so I can't wait to hear the good news.

ps. The Co-leaders & Co-leaders in Training are also doing something special and important. We are having a retreat/seminar lead by our VP, Wayne Chen in Beverly Hills this weekend.

ps1. We also have a probie who could be the next SuperStar shooting for a major magazine for a full feature article. Congratulations to that probie and the Chapter Director in charge.

Hybrid luv,

James Lin
    "May our legendary tradition continue making history..."

what probie is shooting article?

Comment

Hybridz:

I received great news yesterday. Our newest probie from Team Hybrid, Las Vegas Chapter, Archie Concon, won Best of Show @ MOD (Mitsubishi Owner's Day) on July 19, 2008 with his 2000 Mirage. Pictures should be up shortly.

Hybrid luv,

James Lin

Comment

Congrats again Archie

Comment

is that the one with the plate "2DR EVO?"

Comment

This one?

Comment

Originally posted by MikEvo8 View Post
              is that the one with the plate "2DR EVO?"
              yes it is

Comment

Woo hoo! good job Archie...good job Mike and Keoni- just for being there...and of course congrats to all SoCal and NorCal Mitsu who made this happened...

Comment

i didnt make it out to this but i went in spirit

Comment

Kind of an emotional show for us as I made the formal announcement, that the evo is retiring.
                    This was an internal vid/slide show from one of my sponsors.

Good times, great memories.
                    http://www.tomeipowered-usa.com/usa/EIJI/VIDEO/MOD2.WMV

Comment

Some pictures of the Jdm theory 7-20 , Nice to meet the members that was showing

from a photographer

http://infini.zenfolio.com/f835025750/

Comment

Hybridz:

At JDM Theory, we also represented there with a few of our cars. Thanks to everyone that participated and also congratulations to Archie from Las Vegas Chapter again for taking home 2nd place Mitsubishi w/ his 2000 Mirage. That is now three shows w/ Team Hybrid and he placed @ all three. 100% entry to win ratio. When your hot, milk it all you can.

Hybrid luv,

James Lin

Comment

Originally posted by Jason View Post
                          Kind of an emotional show for us as I made the formal announcement, that the evo is retiring.
                          This was an internal vid/slide show from one of my sponsors.

Good times, great memories.
                          http://www.tomeipowered-usa.com/usa/EIJI/VIDEO/MOD2.WMV
                          this was an emotional picture..

.. till i saw your reply in this thread

Comment

Working...
                          X