mopar_guy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mopar_guy

hey guys whats up some of you know me already and for those of you that dont my name is jesus i am 22 years old and and i work for united mitsubishi im the guy that has been taking the new evos to the evo meets and what not. Im a big car enthusiast i have been fondeled by cars since i was barely crawling. Right now i drive two neons that are both modded from full suspension to all the bolt ons you can think of and i would love to become part of a community as great as team hybrid. This has always been my deam since i got my permit. i was told by chris to sign up on the forum so here i am thanx

my 2004 dodge neon has:

2nd gen fuel rail
    2nd gen injector cover
    2005 srt 4 stage 0 injectors
    2005 srt 4 stage 0 fuel pump
    2005 srt 4 stock struts
    2005 srt 4 dc sports dc2 front and rear strut bars
    2005 srt 4 front and rear sway bars
    2005 srt 4 eibach sport line lowering springs
    2005 srt4 stock full exhaust
    2005 srt4 stock front bumper
    short ram intake
    unorthodox under drive pulley
    fidanza cam sprocket
    obx r headers
    msd ignition coil pack
    magnecore 8.5mm wires
    ngk iridium IX spark plugs
    Enkei 18" RS7 "Bronze" rims
    8000k hid head light kit
    blacked out tail lights, third brake light, and bumper lights
    custom led lic plate light

i.c.e:

Panasonic ghost touch
    pioneer components
    planet audio DVD player
    phoenix digital 705 inch flip down screen

my plans with this car are:

A second gen front end conversion with the Chrysler export only grille and jdm type R lip and projector head lights (already have waiting for lip and grille and paint)
    dodge neon r/t side skirts (don’t have yet)
    srt rear bumper (already have waiting for paint)
    pvo down draft spoiler
    full srt interior
    fully adjustable coil over suspension (b c inverted)
    and turbo my 2.0 sohc with a full stock srt 4turbo kit (already have at the house waiting for the mattdog adapter and misc parts)
    Jesus Orrantia (mopar_guy)
    Last edited by srtjesse; 08-26-2008, 10:15 PM.

Welcome to the forums!
    Please submit a proposal to [email protected]

And enjoy your stay!

Comment

k thanx

Comment

welcome to the boards, look forward to meeting you and checking out ur rides as well, pix plz!

Comment

your name is really Jesus? that's bad as$! hehe

btw ... welcome to the board

Comment

k thanx as of right now the 2004 dodge neon is the only one running the 2000 plymouth neon isnt i kinda blew up the engine with my nos hehe i got nos happy well here are sum pix this is the 2004

these are with my tsw wheels the stripes are gone and i got some body work to do these are the only pix i found ill get some tomorrow and post them up these will have to do for now

and here are some of the 2000 plymouth neon this is when i wrecked it

and this is the vision that i have of the 2004 dodge neon for when i do the 2nd gen front end

Last edited by srtjesse; 08-24-2008, 12:28 AM.

Comment

big improvement from the beginning to the end pics...

Comment

Bride stearing wheel? That is the 2nd time I've seen that.
                I go to the gym so I can look good naked.

Comment

Welcome to the boards. I look foward to seeing you at our meeting next week. Please read the posts about proposal and submision for the team. We can go over final questions and details at the meeting and can sign contract and pay 1st month Dues as well then. Then we can get you on Probation with Team Hybrid.

Comment

koo thanx guys i really appreciate your support.Ya i got the bride steering wheel with the quick release hub. The white neon is the 2004 and the red/burnt orange is the 2000 that is the one that i blew up the engine with the nos. As of right now the orange one is flat black and is down so im thinking about doing either a r/t swap and turbo that or a srt swap still undecided but either way ill be happy what can i say i love neons hehe

p.s the last two pix just by coincidence match color to my cars but i picked those to show what a 2ng gen front end with a jdm type R lip and chrysler export grille looks like those too belong to two guys on the 2gn.org forums
                    Last edited by srtjesse; 08-24-2008, 11:47 AM.

Comment

Welcome Jesus...sorry I didn't get the chance to talk to you @ cars n coffee...I came to yourcar but you weren't there...nevertheless, nice to know that you're on board...you won't regret it, promise...

Comment

thanx man i hope to be able to make a big impact on team Hybrid ya i know i was walking around i had the 2008 mitsu evo mr at cars and coffe ill see you at the next team Hybrid meeting were ill introduce my self to every one once again thanx to all for your support

Comment

welcome to the forums. Chef and Jason have posted the instructions. Enjoy your stay

Comment

Welcome. Hope your car turn out the way you want it to be.

Comment

Welcome to the forums!

Comment

Working...
                              X