show virgin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• show virgin

[email protected]Hello every one hows it going i guess i was aproached by some of your members at a small show in vegas(cars n coffee)they said they liked my car and told me its woth showing off a little.Im very bad with names but a guy called Francis was one of them.Very nice people it was the first time i had ever took a car to a show i was actualy just meeting some friends there to promote our off road club and check out all the bad ass cars on show and after a walk around i returned to my car to find people were tacking pics of it and looking at it and telling me "nice car" it was very nice to hear i must say. Its probably not as nice as some of the stuff half of you guys and girls roll in but its my pride and joy. Hope to here from you soon

Kurtis Park

Welcome Kurtis.

It was nice to hear you got a warm reception from the rest of the guys. Please submit a email to the recruitment team.

We are having a meeting in 2 weeks (Sept 5th). Please feel come out if you get a shot to see/meet the rest of the guys and to hear more about us if you have any questions. Also please PM me your phone number (preferable cell) so i can add you to my texts about Hybrid Happenings in Vegas.

Welcome once again, and i look forward to meeting you.

-Chris
    Team Hybrid - Las Vegas

Comment

Glad you made it to the forums, I'll be at the Cars and Coffee again this weekend so if you make it out, hit me up This is Mike i was the other guy out there talking with you

Comment

damn, i clicked into this thread expecting to see some fresh bishes lmao.

Comment

Welcome to the forums!

Comment

Welcome Kurtis...Hope to see you in our next meeting in two weeks...Yeah, peeps would love to see some pix if you have some...

Comment

welcome Kurtis.

would love to see some pictures of those show virgin

Comment

welcome to the forum kurtis. hope to see you this friday at our next meeting.

Comment

Working...
                X