Intro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Intro

allow me to introduce myself! i went to Nisei Showoff and met scott dean and he told me how you all were lookin for new members. I recently moved from Chicago to the Valley with a small dream of building show and drift cars and being apart of the import scene. In short I want in, so can anyone tell me what it takes be apart of something awesome like team hybrid? my email's [email protected] .

Post up an Intro Thread in the Perspective Members area. Just make an intro with things like; what car U drive, what U want to do with it, specs, your job, school, likes, dislikes, etc.

Tim or Jason will be in contact with you shortly and they can give you all the details you need and want. Welcome to the forums bro.
    I go to the gym so I can look good naked.

Comment

welcome to the boards

Comment

Welcome to the forums, hope you enjoy your stay.

Comment

Welcome to the forums Mr. Ninja, I believe we spoke briefly at Nisei. Glad to see that you've come online. When you get a chance, please draft a proposal and send it to [email protected] For information on what your proposal should look like, please see http://teamhybrid.com/joinhybrid.htm. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me. Thank you for your interest.

~Tim

Comment

Welcome to the forums!

Comment

Thanks for the tip and the welcome, yall! Right now i'm still at knuckle head enthusiasm but i go to any car shows i can get to by way of Metro. But i'm getting closer to owning an FC! I really wanna learn how to work on Rotaries too, since most FC's are garage kept, I wanna take good care care of mine and still have some fun with it. That's statin the obvious tho.

Comment

why an fc not an fd.. fc are outdated imo

Comment

what up man well what ever you work on good luck post pix

Comment

Well I just want an FC first. Aside from price, the cars are both distinct in different ways but there really isn't a bad choice as long as you know how to maintain em.

Comment

Originally posted by Justin JDM Ninja Newtype View Post
                      Well I just want an FC first. Aside from price, the cars are both distinct in different ways but there really isn't a bad choice as long as you know how to maintain em.
                      to mod it right, you need enough $ to buy at least 10 more of them; and to maintain that status, is another couple more FC's used market-price.

Comment

i love FC they are really nice. i just got mine. its in the garage being sanded down. fc are good cars, but yes they do alot of attention. make sure you take care of a problem right away or more will happen. i love rwd!!!

Comment

+1, on top of that. Maintaining the car and making sure the beloved rotary engine runs properly will cost a couple of FC's.

This is from exp.

Comment

Is anyone here planning on going to Sevenstock this year? I believe it's going to be held in Irvine.

Comment

My car and I will be at sevenstock. I will be with all the v8 rx7 guys. Drop by and say hi

And yes it will be held in irvine, www.sevenstock.org

Comment

Working...
                              X