Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hybrid Hunnyz - Sasha Singleton

Hybridz:

Sasha Singleton, one of the finest O.G. import models in our scene who made it early on to pose for Playboy, Penthouse, Thai Vogue, Miss Hot Import Nights 2000, Import Tuner, PAS, & Dsport Cover to name a few is our newest addition to our HybridHunnyz.com lineup. One of the finest O.G. import models + one of the finest O.G. import teams was a relationship that was bound to happen one day. Now, that it has, you will be seeing her as well as other import model icons once again come V20 "Round 6" on October 4, Saturday.

Hybrid luv,

James Lin
    "May our legendary tradition continue making history..."

Comment

edit: I already knew that :0
      Last edited by Em; 09-04-2008, 12:24 PM.

Comment

Hybridz, Friends & Guests:

Get ready to meet Sasha Singleton this Saturday night, October 4th @ Club V20, Long Beach on the Go Go's representing www.HybridHunnyz.com while we party together at our first Lingerie & Pajama theme night aka. Round 6. We will be bring the house down and continue to show everyone "this is how we do it...import legends." Hybridz, remember to add yourself on the guestlist and to friends & guests, please email [email protected] to add and/or include your friends on the guestlist.

Hybrid luv,

James Lin

Comment

i wish...

Comment

Hybridz:

Since we are close w/ Pro-Motion and they have their own magazine called Motion "Your Scene. Your Industry. The Guide." plus our new and strong relationship with iconic import model, Sasha Singleton, I must share this old but good feature/interview she did. On top of that, the words and snaps are done by our good friends @ Import Tuner. We are all connected somehow so we must embrace the strong ties w/ have with our industry peers.

Hybrid luv,

James Lin

Comment

I liked her blonde but I ADORE her as a brunette!

Comment

Comment

this girl is bad!!! OMG!!! i got some recent hustler type pics of her.... HOT DAMN!!! she is a BAD OOOoooOOO!!!!

i would love to show her my "O- face!!!"

Comment

Hybridz:

Congratulations to our Hybrid Hunnyz, Sasha Singleton for making Import Tuner 10th Year Anniversary Issue (December 2008, pg. 082) in the feature article titled, "The Decade Revisited. Our Ten Hottest Models and The Most Significant Landmarks." Can you believe our team is older than Import Tuner which released its first issue in 1998? Can you believe our team is working with or worked with 3 out of the 10 hottest models of the decade? Can you believe our team (thanks to Tom Ngo) is responsible for discovering 1 (Courtney Day) out of the 3 models whom we worked with and Import Tuner believes is 1 out of the 10 hottest of the decade? Lastly, can you believe we are going to be partying @ the Import Tuner 10th Anniversary Party later toinght and we are the main attraction with our display of cars & Hybrid Hunnyz on the go go for the event?

Hybridzzz and Hunnyzzz will be everywhere always & forever....

Since IT 10th Anniversary issue is in GOLD, maybe tonight @ the party, I will release the never seen before GOLD HybridHunnyz.com outfit.

Hybrid luv,

James Lin

Comment

sasha has always been one of my fav. she is HOT!

i just sat at the v20 and enjoy her go-go-dancing

Comment

Wow, she looks even more amazing as a burnette...incredible.

Comment

Hybridz:

Sasha has posted this up on her website under latest news (www.cybersasha.com) , "Check me out as the feature model this month on TeamHybrid.com. Featured Model: Sasha Singleton." Our relationships with our Hybrid Hunnyz are stronger than ever as we all continue to work and help each other cross promote as much as possible.

Hybrid luv,

James Lin

Comment

James, you need to get Sasha and Candace to dance at one of these parties. No I didnt say that. But I did. Yep. Shhh..

Comment

Hybridz:

Sasha Singleton @ CES, Las Vegas January 8-11, 2009 giving luv to the Hybrid Family.

Hybrid luv,

James Lin

Comment

Working...
                              X