Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

7th Annual Rally in the Valley and Hot-or-Not Bikini Calendar Photoshoot - 101108

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 7th Annual Rally in the Valley and Hot-or-Not Bikini Calendar Photoshoot - 101108

Hybridz:

One of the representatives of this event contacted me and here is the information if interested. Here is the email I received below,

"Hi James,

We are pleased to invite Team Hybrid to the "7th Annual Rally in the Valley and Hot-or-Not Bikini Calendar Photoshoot" on Saturday, October 11, 2008. The rally starts at Cars and Coffee, 9500 S. Eastern Avenue at 9:00am with the first car out at 10:00am. This is a fun rally lasting about 2-3 hours with trophies going to the cars that the bikini models deem the "Hottest", the "Cutest" and the "Best for Dates".

At each checkpoint you will be photographed with a bikini model as you pull in, and as you checkout the girls, they will be rating your ride. This is not a timed rally, so you can feel free to hangout at each checkpoint as long as the mood suits you. Each driver will get 12 high quality digital pictures of his ride with 12 different professional models in 12 different settings. So if only one member of your club participates, you will still have enough photos to take to Office Max or Office Depot to print out your own, very hot, 2009 Team Hybrid Car Club Calendar.

Since our sponsors are paying for all the models, all 100% of the $30.00 registration fee per car will go to the Nevada Diabetes Association. We hope to count on your support and see a lot of your members here! You can also visit www.lasvegascarclubs.com and www.ferraricluboflasvegas.com "

Hybrid luv,

James Lin
    "May our legendary tradition continue making history..."

damn i would totaly go if i wasn't in South Dakota huntingfor my B-day

Comment

Pretty cool concept...I'd be willing to do it, but unfortunately I'll be traveling for business during this time.

Comment

Working...
      X