jst checking in

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jst checking in

hey whats up every one how have you all been? sorry it been a some time since i have logged on i finally had my baby boy in July woot woot. As for my car since i was last one i added a Fujita cold air intake and in a week or two ill be adding TEIN H-Tech Lowering Springs which will give me a 1.0" drop in the front and 2/0 drop in the back i cant wait.still no paint yet though just thought id drop by and say hi hope all is going to well with every one and hello to the Vegas chapter.

congrats on the baby boy

Comment

thank you very much

Comment

Originally posted by SilvercarbonGalant View Post
        congrats on the baby boy
        +1 congrats man

Comment

hear hear congratulations to your baby boy

Comment

Welcome back,

CongratZ on your baby boy. That's awesome.

Glad to see your still interested in Hybrid. I'll pm/text you info about the next meeting and hopew you can make it out then. It'll also give you an idea of how Hybrid has grown in LV from the 1st time you inquired about us.

-CHris
            [email protected]

Comment

ah thank you cant wait to hear from you

Comment

hey guys just dropping by to say hi and let you all now im still around as for my car it was in a fender bender i got side swiped in the back end on my way to work last sunday. so im now waiting on the my claim to go through cuz they will fix it and since they fixing the back and painting it im going to ahead and get the front painted as well and if it all works out i will no longer be embarrassed of my car lol and will finally make it to a a vegas meet lol i got pics of my car on myspace if any one wants to look im at myspace.com/johnandbrandie just add us and say from team hybride

Comment

whos from Hybride? lol that suck that your car got hit i feel your pain

Comment

lol cant believe i did that yeah its sucks to walk into the garage and see her just sitting their

Comment

oh man that sucks, hope its back up and running quick. ive had that happen to me twice but it worked out in my favor both times.

Comment

hey every one just an update on whats been going on car still not on the road yet after i was the ppl that hit me are not claiming fault to their insurance even though they hit me from behind. Also it took their insurance a month to finally get a hold of them and he told them that girlfriend /wife what ever she is that was driving the truck at the time did not speak English. oh just so you now she is white lol and that she she did not live with him. but on her driver license she had the same address as him????? also her phone number stopped working after i told her i was going to have go to the insurance to fix my car and that is when she filed a claim against me to get her truck fix which had no damage from my car. why cant ppl just be truthful. so its starting look like i will ahve to go through my insurance to fix my car which sucks

Comment

well an up date car still not fixed still getting bent over by the other drivers insurance filed a compliant with the state insurance board so hoping that will help move things along. but on a good note i got a tanabe strut bar for fathers day woohooo puting on maybe this weekend

Comment

Sorry to hear about the trouble man becareful f insurance scams

Comment

yeah hopefully things work out alright for u

Comment

Working...
                              X