FS: fw: Red 2006 SLK55 AMG

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: fw: Red 2006 SLK55 AMG

Unfortunately I decide to move back to Taiwan on next year, so I’m selling my 2006 SLK 55 AMG. Current mileage is nearly to 18k, just like new. It contains Heat package, Lighting package, premium package, and multimedia package. It’s a fully loaded vehicle. Let me know if anyone or your friend interest to buy. I am willing to pay commission if sold as a good price. We can discuss this part if there is a serious buyer and based on final sold price. My target price is $45k net cashier check. Message me if you are interest to purchase, thank you
    my friend is selling his car, let me know if anyone is interested, and i'll transfer you to my friend.

$45k? tell jeffrey it's a bit high for 06'+18k miles, consider that brand new is low $50k? here's one from 6speedonline with 32k miles BUT also with OE bbk upgrades for $43k; and then, there is this Kleeman SLK55 for just $15k more yet with just 9k miles HERE.

KBB suggested price is $41.5k for fully loaded 06' SLK55 with 18k miles , check it out HERE.

Comment

lol tell jeffery that, i am just forwarding his info.

Comment

Working...
      X