Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hybrid Hunnyz - Vanessa Monique

Hybridz:

Vanessa Monique, Hybrid Hunnyz Model (www.hybridhunnyz.com) and discovered 1st by Team Hybrid.

Hybrid luv,

James Lin

Hybridz:

You've seen her at the shows and on various websites. She is actually one of Team Hybrid's newest discoveries. I know some of you can't wait to see more of her. But now, here is an exclusive sneak peak at what is to come on www.hybridhunnyz.com launching January 2007. Not only will the hunnyz be beautiful, but we are bring sexyback w/ expensive toys and backdrops.

Hybrid luv,

James Lin

Comment

Hybridz, Friends & Guests:

More and more of you are joining, but what are the rest of you waiting for..... Vanessa Monique is waiting for you inside www.HybridHunnyz.com. This is the final week to sign up before the one time special offer expries 02/28.

This is only the beginning and we are just getting started. Trust me, you do not want to miss out on what is to come then pay full price so support our Hybrid Hunnyz especially as they tour w/ Team Hybrid in 2007.

Hybrid luv,

James Lin

Comment

Hybridz:

Vanessa Monique has confirmed with me to be at HIN, San Mateo, 3/10 @ the HybridHunnyz.com booth. This will be your chance to see her, hang out and get a picture with her.

Looks like we will have a solid lineup of Hunnyz representing plus a possible few surprise guest Hunnyz. Going to be another great weekend w/ the Hybrid Family

Hybrid luv,

James Lin

Comment

When a chick is as hot in person as in magazines, online, etc...then you know she's HOT!

SEMA 2006

Comment

Hybridz:

Vanessa Monique has confirmed with me to be at NS, Pomona, 3/24 @ the HybridHunnyz.com booth. This will be your chance to see her, hang out and get a picture with her. If you cannot be there, but would like to see more intimate photos of Vanessa, please support and join on www.hybridhunnyz.com.

Hybrid luv,

James Lin

Comment

omg is she still in the scene? she's so pretty

Comment

Originally posted by ryder View Post
                omg is she still in the scene? she's so pretty
                what do U mean still? She just started in 2006. haha

She sure knows how to party.
                I go to the gym so I can look good naked.

Comment

^ only Scott would know if a chick knows how to party or not...lol

Comment

lol true^^

Comment

<3

Comment

wish i lived in socal............

Comment

Hybridz:

Today is HHz.com anniversary. Happy 2 Year Anniversary from all of us here @ www.HybridHunnyz.com. Vanessa Monique would like to thank Team Hybrid and all of its supporters worldwide.

Hybrid luv,

James Lin
                          "May our legendary tradition continue making history..."

Comment

That is a nice Bimmer too

Comment

Yeah that's the President/Founder's Ride. 1sikBMW. When you see it personally its actually a lot lower than it looks like on that pic. That ride is slammed.

Comment

Working...
                              X