noob here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• noob here!

hey everyone! name is richie and scott let me know all about team hybrid. i'm looking forward to trying to become apart of the family here. i'm 21 years old and am a part time teller at citibank in el cajon across from the parkway plaza. i am not currently in school, but in trying to get into the police academy here soon. i drive an 01 honda civic ex and have a decent amount of mods done to the car. i currently am in the process of doing a full k20 swap for the car and then plan on a turbo kit down the road from there. here some pics of the ride.

domo

Comment

this guuuuuuuuuuuuy lol

What up Richie. Damn all you guy migrated over lol Well welcome and i guess Ill be seeing a lot more of you guys around haha

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff D View Post
        this guuuuuuuuuuuuy lol

What up Richie. Damn all you guy migrated over lol Well welcome and i guess Ill be seeing a lot more of you guys around haha
        Yeah we're not just on the forums for fun , we're all very serious about joining team Hybrid San Diego . So yeah you'll be seeing us around even more .

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff D View Post
          this guuuuuuuuuuuuy lol

oh yes i'm that guy!!! haha migrated over and am here to do work!

Comment

do work richie!!!! im just as stoked as you are bro

Comment

Working...
            X