New Probation Member From San Diego

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Probation Member From San Diego

Hi everyone, the name is Calvin and I currently drive an '06 G35 Coupe. I reside in San Diego during the school year and I head back to San Gabriel Valley for the summers. I am a third year Kinesiology (pre-physical therapy) student at SDSU and I take my education very seriously as my undergrad years will determine which, if any, PT school I go to. PT school is a must for me as the state of California requires PT's to have a Masters prior to 2014 and a PhD thereafter. Having said that, I do have a problem with rule #3.

1) You must reside in California or Las Vegas.
    2) You must have a positive attitude and want to be a part of a group
    3) You must be willing to come to every event there is including starbucks runs, sports bar runs, shows, setup, etc. This means taking time off of school, work, etc.
    I'm all for being an active member of the Hybrid family, but not if it asks me to take time away from school and work. I'd hope that Hybrid understands that it is last on my priority list. That is, family > school > work > hybrid. I understand that Hybrid is a family in itself and I would love to be a part of it, but this is just how I feel. And just because Hybrid is last on my priority list does not mean that it is not important to me. Although this may not be in the best interest of Hybrid, I do consider this to be one of my attractive characteristics. That is, I have my priorities straight. I hope this will not deter you all from considering me to join the Hybrid family.

Anyway, enough of that. My hobbies outside of cars is photography. I'm an aspiring photographer. I currently specialize in automotive photography, but I really want to expand and do other things. Unfortunately for me, I've chosen two very expensive hobbies. I could easily spend as much as or more than I've spent on my car on photography equipment. You can check out my work at: www.PhotosByCalvin.com

And here are some pictures of my car. FYI - I recently changed my wheels, but I'll post pictures of my old setup, too. I don't have many pictures of the new setup yet.

new setup!

Last edited by Calvin; 09-29-2008, 10:09 PM.

We are all for education. Most of our members are in school right now too, and most of all of us have been in school while being with Hybrid. You just balance it out and make things work. We hare happy to have you aboard!
    I go to the gym so I can look good naked.

Comment

Thank you, Scott, for the welcome and invitation.

I'm glad to hear that. The part that concerned me was:
      This means taking time off of school, work, etc.
      That's not cool.

But anyway, hope to be in the family soon!

PS - study break is about over...after I get a snack!

Comment

nice wheels...welcome!

Comment

very nice. I recognize your car from sdrev.

Comment

nice intro! welcome to the boards and hope to see u soon

Comment

what up bro...

SDSU?

I'm at chico....Exercise Physiology major with minor in nutrition and I plan to go to PT school too.

I managed to balance out time and i'm a senior.....I also have to drive 8 hours or so to every car show in LA area.

-Daniel Louie

pm me or find me on facebook.

here's my old ride.

WeLCOME!

Comment

SDSU = San Diego State University

Comment

Thank you, all, so much for the warm welcome!

Comment

Originally posted by dlouie87 View Post
                    what up bro...

SDSU?

I'm at chico....Exercise Physiology major with minor in nutrition and I plan to go to PT school too.

I managed to balance out time and i'm a senior.....I also have to drive 8 hours or so to every car show in LA area.

-Daniel Louie

pm me or find me on facebook.

here's my old ride.

WeLCOME!
                    i found a couple Daniel Louie's, none of which have a picture or location - so i'm not sure which is you. or maybe i didn't go far enough back - i looked through 4 pages.

there's only a handful of calvin jung's, so find me. plus it says i'm from sdsu and i have a picture of my car as my default picture.

Comment

awes0me pict0rz meng

look forward to meeting you when the time comes broskeez

Comment

+1 to the above. Welcome

~Tim

Comment

Whaaaaat??

LOL.. What up Calvin? Nice rims set up there! haha hey brotha why don't you show em the new set up? Anywayz WELCOME to the Forums and hopefuly to the FamBam.. You'll love it here mang.

NOW... Howbout' that photoshoot??? Hook up?

Comment

Oh btw, This guy will own you guys on forum post.. 2000perweek!

Comment

you're from sdrev too! hey dude!

Comment

Working...
                              X