noob in el cajon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• noob in el cajon

whats good everybody?my name is derrick harris. im 27 yrs young, and i stay in sunny san diego.i was born and rasied in long beach(562 for life son!!) but san diego is where its at right now for me.ive come so far since ive been living here.i just got back from a meeting with scott and a couple other good friends about joining team hybrid.i like what he had to say,and im down with this 100 percent times 2.ive read,been to meets.and car shows and drooled over the cars this team has put out.i know i can put out a team hybrid quality car.now its just time to prove it to my self and everyone else that this black kid has heart.the drive. and dedication for this team.this is a dream come true to even get a chance to join.im still waiting to wake up.ive been in love with imports since the early 90's. eat,sleep and if they made a drink fuck crystal i want car flavor in my fridge.now enough about me,on to the project/projects......

i currently own a 91 honda crx hf.pretty much stock except for a few things here and there.my plan is to go the clean "crispy"-fern with some...no alot of jdm goodness.i know i have to be patient for the jdm parts,so ill try.

mods as of now with some future mods and changes...
    current-b16 sir motor,unknown cold air intake that came with the car,straight pipe no cat,unknown adj coilovers,mugen replica side skirt and rear bumper.jdm fenders with side markers,usdm front bumper.

future plans-b18 gsr motor or k series if i can find a good deal.going the all motor route since ill have a mk3 supra for my boost needs......im basicly gonna redo the whole damn car from top to bottom.so and i make changes you guys will be the first to know.but my major change will be a password jdm full front end conversion....

ps the ricey white dash is getting the boot ASAP!!!
    Last edited by dharris156233; 10-02-2008, 12:24 AM.

yess sir, take that thing out!!

Comment

fokai eh? purebred?

Comment

Originally posted by Tim View Post
        fokai eh? purebred?
        nah im actually black,but if u know what it means let me know.ive been trying to find out since i got the car before i took the sticker off

Comment

fokai means homo hahahahaha

Comment

its a fighting team.... MMA fighting... they have gyms/dojo's all over the place

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff D View Post
              fokai means homo hahahahaha
              of course you would know what it means.your the one who gave me the sticker.thank you

Comment

Originally posted by dharris156233 View Post
                of course you would know what it means.your the one who gave me the sticker.thank you
                sorry. have no clue who you are.

Originally posted by dharris156233 View Post
                im down with this 100 percent times 2.ive read,been to meets.and car shows and drooled over the cars this team has put out.i know i can put out a team hybrid quality car.now its just time to prove it to my self and everyone else that this black kid has heart.the drive. and dedication for this team.
                but I'll be sure to keep an eye out and see how much drive and dedication you have to be part of this Team

KTHXBAI!

Comment

I love CRX's and I use to be a hardcore honda guy... here is one of my buddies. Let see if you can do better.

Comment

Welcome to the forums!

Comment

Originally posted by ILoveRotary View Post
                      I love CRX's and I use to be a hardcore honda guy... here is one of my buddies. Let see if you can do better.

im gonna try my best.all i can do is give it a 110%.any advice?

Comment

steam clean engine bay
                        wire tucks
                        fresh paint
                        properly fitted wheels and aggressive tires
                        roll bars
                        that lil jdm hood that pops up at the top
                        get a better valve cover
                        the engine is pretty self-explanatory if u look at the pictures (same goes with exterior)

just notice how its just clean and attractive...not gaudy and whored-out

peter, is that a replica mugen front bumper or the real deal? p.s. I like the shade of red!

Comment

Originally posted by Em View Post
                          steam clean engine bay
                          wire tucks
                          fresh paint
                          properly fitted wheels and aggressive tires
                          roll bars
                          that lil jdm hood that pops up at the top
                          get a better valve cover
                          the engine is pretty self-explanatory if u look at the pictures (same goes with exterior)

just notice how its just clean and attractive...not gaudy and whored-out

peter, is that a replica mugen front bumper or the real deal? p.s. I like the shade of red!
                          real deal and those are not rotas either

but from what EM said +1

this guy does awesome wire tuck work. If you need me to hook you up on that, I know him pretty well.
                          www.chasebayonline.com
                          Last edited by Peter; 10-02-2008, 04:43 PM.

Comment

Damn D thats what you need to be thinking about lol. Dont worry bro, you know your boys will be here to back you up

Comment

Originally posted by ILoveRotary View Post
                              real deal and those are not rotas either

but from what EM said +1

this guy does awesome wire tuck work. If you need me to hook you up on that, I know him pretty well.
                              www.chasebayonline.com
                              i will need a hookup for wire-tuck as well

Comment

Working...
                              X