FT: 89' 240SX fastback

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FT: 89' 240SX fastback

i am looking for a clean title 89 240sx coupe.

conditions:
    running yes
    smog yes
    body damage minor to none
    stock please
    5-speed

willing to add money if in better condition then mine.

i will have pics of my car up in a bit...

thanks
    chris

ps. im located in sacramento CA.

Craigslist.org

keep an eye on it..

Comment

zilvia.net

even better site for 240 owners

Comment

ive looked a craigslsit and i dont deal with zilvia... thanks anywho guys... i think imma keep my fastback and be different with my plans...

cause typically it jus looks better on a coupe but yea...

thanks
        chris

Comment

you dont deal with zilvia but your a 240 enthusiast. I suggest you rethink that. You can find some of the best deals around. Or wait till someone parts out a really nice 240....

Comment

zilvia isn't the only place for 240 enthusiasts bro...there are some cool people there but there are even more dbags, as on all other forums with the exception of ours

SR20-forum.com aka "teh dash" or SR20forum.com

very small RWD SR community on those forums, as its mostly FWD SR's (B13/14's, P10/11's), but doesnt hurt to send a PM or post in their section

also nicoclub, nissanclub etc etc etc but I am pretty sure you knew that already

Comment

i know what your saying... and i checked out a few other 240 sites... i just meant that the best deals found at least for me was on zilvia

Comment

+1 on Zilvia, I sold my 240 on there and still post on the boards, since I go to their Autobacs meet every so often.

Comment

i've got one

if your still looking we've got one in Vegas at my shop. its a hatch pretty much stock with a 5speed swap.702-459-3005

Comment

Sorry reread your first post. i have a coupe but its prob only good for the track

Comment

Working...
                    X