Hi!!! My introduction to team hybrid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi!!! My introduction to team hybrid

Hi, my name is Jimmy Pham. I met some members at the V2o event and was fascinated with your team and cars. I would like to be a member one day and this is my car.

1994 Civic Coupe

Exterior
    Jdm visors
    Fog lights
    Oem front lip
    Jdm thin side moldings
    Mud guards
    HID

Interior
    Nardi Twin 350mm Steering Wheel
    Nrg quick release and hub
    Jdm cluster
    Mugen Formula MT Shift Knob
    Type r shift boot
    Integra front seats

Engine
    Jdm B18c w/ lsd
    ACT full race clutch
    B&M fpr and guage
    Walbro 255 fuel pump
    Powers 68mm TB
    Injen CAI
    DC 4-2-1 headers
    Omni test pipe
    Blox manifold
    Chipped p28 ecu
    5zigen border exhaust

Suspension and Wheels
    KYB AGX shocks
    Ground Control coilovers
    Omni camber kit
    EM racing c-pillar bar
    Benen tie bar
    Benen LCA
    Spoon front and rear strut bars
    15x7 bronze work emotions
    15x7 almighty grey Desmond Regamasters

Future Modifications
    CF hood and trunk
    Bride Racing Seats XAX II (Graduation)
    Build the motor to a 2.0 ( cams, cam gears, JE pistons, etc….)
    Roll cage
    Mugen front lip
    So much to list here……..to be continue.

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]
    Last edited by itsMrYimmy; 10-21-2008, 08:45 AM.

nice car, ok baller, loud ass drunk ;-)

Comment

I just talk loud....lol

Comment

Originally posted by itsMrYimmy View Post
        I just talk loud....lol
        you do, I'll see you Thursday, then Sunday

Comment

welcome to the forums man. Glad to see you signed up on the forums. You have my number, call me if you have any questions. Other than that, I'll see you on thursday

Comment

welcome man!

Comment

thanks

Comment

welcome to the site dude! like your civic. clean car

Comment

Man...I got a ref ticket last Thursday by the CHP. I was heading home from school and I was exiting Beach off the 405n. He gave me a ticket for my exhaust and motor. The CHP said he could have given me a ticket for my steering wheel, car height, etc. He said he did not want to be a bad guy so he only marked me for the motor and exhaust. Anybody have any idea how much the ticket is going to cost or what should I do?
                  Last edited by itsMrYimmy; 10-14-2008, 11:36 PM.

Comment

nice pix haha, too bad we don't have a pix of us 2 racing haha, that would be cool

Comment

I just notice in one of the pix that I have a bad tan line

Comment

Originally posted by itsMrYimmy View Post
                        Man...I got a ref ticket last Thursday by the CHP. I was heading home from school and I was exiting Beach off the 405n. He gave me a ticket for my exhaust and motor. The CHP said he could have given me a ticket for my steering wheel, car height, etc. He said he did not want to be a bad guy so he only marked me for the motor and exhaust. Anybody have any idea how much the ticket is going to cost or what should I do?
                        Im going through the same thing as you man...

CHP pulled me over for no front license plate and exhaust, popped my hood, asked if I swapped my motor then wrote me up for no front plate and modified engine. I think he didnt believe me when I told him SR20's come stock in a G20 and thats why he's sending me to the State Ref.

Not sure how much it'll cost to see the Ref adn everything else that goes along with it but Im bringing my motor back to stock.

he also took pictures of my car with his camera phone...dont know why though

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff D View Post
                          Im going through the same thing as you man...

CHP pulled me over for no front license plate and exhaust, popped my hood, asked if I swapped my motor then wrote me up for no front plate and modified engine. I think he didnt believe me when I told him SR20's come stock in a G20 and thats why he's sending me to the State Ref.

Not sure how much it'll cost to see the Ref adn everything else that goes along with it but Im bringing my motor back to stock.

he also took pictures of my car with his camera phone...dont know why though
                          You have to pay the ref about $30 bucks. If you pass, you go to court and pay the $10 per sitation. If U fail the ref, you only pay like $10 then the other $20 once you pass.
                          I go to the gym so I can look good naked.

Comment

My friend told me the ticket is going to cost around $300 if I pay it off and my cousin told me that it will be more. Some people told me its about how many offenses I have that will determine the price.

Comment

go get it bar, I'm sure Minh can help you on that

Comment

Working...
                              X