New member><><><san diego chapter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New member><><><san diego chapter

Whats up everyone. My name is James, I'm 22 from San Diego. I currently work for AT&T in Vista doing consumer sales.. I also have a daughter who is 4 years old, named Maritza. I've recently been talking to Scott about being a member and I'm definitely down for the hard work and determination its going to take to be a Hybrid Member and to stand out from the crowd.

I currently own a B6 A4 1.8 Turbo. Currently it has a complete S line kit... including front and rear s line bumpers, side skirts, door flares, and interior pieces. I am currently running an APR Stage 1 chip with a Carbonio Cold air intake and Forge 007 DV. Pretty much stock, and open for any ideas.. Im definitely interested to hear out any ideas any body might have about the car...

I'm hoping I can meet up with the rest of the San Diego guys soon and get the ball rolling. -James

---OH YA, ILL ADD SOME BETTER PIX WHEN I GET MY DIGITAL CAMERA BACK

Last edited by HearMeSpool; 10-16-2008, 07:07 AM. Reason: ADD PICTURE

Welcome!

WTB HTC Tilt

Comment

what up James. welcome and enjoy your stay. look forward to meeting you sometime

<--- SD head

Comment

welcome and looking forward to meeting you soon!

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff D View Post
          what up James. welcome and enjoy your stay. look forward to meeting you sometime

<--- SD head
          you realize you actually have to come out to a meet right? :P

Comment

Originally posted by Tim View Post
            ya!!! i haven't seen ugly in a long time! where you at man?

Comment

WAT? ORRY?

hmmm... im not too sure if I can make it. I jut remembered I have to wash my hair tonight

Originally posted by iheartmyem2 View Post
              ya!!! i haven't seen ugly in a long time! where you at man?
              ive been depressed since my baby is out of commission I just sit at home and cry and hat e on all fixed up imports

Comment

WAT? ORRY?

hmmm... im not too sure if I can make it. I jut remembered I have to wash my hair tonight

ive been depressed since my baby is out of commission I just sit at home and cry and hat e on all fixed up imports
                haha lots of hair to wash too i bet. i would cry to if the chp did that my car

Comment

yah ugz... stop washing your bush.... your vajayjay needs to hide in that :O

Comment

WAT? ORRY?

cool, you hate on imports. So you like my car

Comment

yah ugz... stop washing your bush.... your vajayjay needs to hide in that :O
                      it need to smell nice and has to have volume in order to provide cushion for the pushin

Originally posted by ILoveRotary View Post
                      cool, you hate on imports. So you like my car
                      its a love hate thing with your confused homo car

Comment

Welcome to the forums!

Comment

Welcome James. Was good to see you agian. Thanks for the dinner.
                          I go to the gym so I can look good naked.

Comment

Thanks for the "WELCOME" everyone... I look forward to meeting all you guys soon in the next meet. Feel free to hit me up if anything goes down before then... Im always down for a cruise, so just get at me.

Hey Scott, good seeing again yesterday aswell. I will contact you within a day or two about meeting up again for the dues

Comment

welcome mane!

Comment

Working...
                              X