New Memeber onboard!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Memeber onboard!

Hey guys, a friend of mine told me about this team and thought i'd check it out for myself. So far, hybrid looks pretty sick. Hope to see you guys at the shows and on the streets! just a lil intro to everyone. I'm Nam, attending SDSU.. reppin SD. own a 06 rsx type s!

new updated pics!

Last edited by blazetypes; 02-05-2012, 11:21 PM.

welcome to the boards Nam! I like ur ride...nice and clean

Comment

Nice shots of the car.
      Welcome to the forums.

Be sure to send your proposal in to [email protected] and one of the Recruiting Directors will take it from there.

Best,

Jason

Comment

Welcome to the boards Nam. I'm sure Scott will be in touch with you soon.

Comment

that's freaking clean. i'm diggin' it

Comment

welcome and nice clean car! i think i've seen you driving around before hmmmm

Comment

hey guys! thanks for the comments! i sure hope to hear from the recruiting directors! =)

Comment

Originally posted by iheartmyem2 View Post
                welcome and nice clean car! i think i've seen you driving around before hmmmm
                thanks man! im usually up in clairemont maybe you've spot me there??

Comment

Originally posted by blazetypes View Post
                  thanks man! im usually up in clairemont maybe you've spot me there??
                  ya, it could have been up there. i live in spring valley and have some friends that live up there. hope to see you at our next meeting

Comment

omg i love the photo with the copcar right next to it :]

Comment

RSX > Chuck Norris!!!!!

Comment

ME > RSX > CHUCK NORRIS :] hahaha

Comment

Nam,

Hello, my name is Scott and I am responsible for the San Diego Chapter. Welcome to the Boards and I hope you enjoy them. I appologise that it took me a while to get on and respond to you. Please also check you PMs.

Thank you,
                          Scott
                          I go to the gym so I can look good naked.

Comment

haha i see a few of us are chuck norris fans... lol but yea im looking forward to the next meet myself! hope there's one soon! gotta check out all of your guys rides!

Comment

Originally posted by Scott View Post
                              Nam,

Hello, my name is Scott and I am responsible for the San Diego Chapter. Welcome to the Boards and I hope you enjoy them. I appologise that it took me a while to get on and respond to you. Please also check you PMs.

Thank you,
                              Scott
                              hey Scott thanks for the PM. i'll get back to you sometime this weekend.. thanks!

Comment

Working...
                              X