Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello ALL....NorCal WRX WAGON

Hello TeamHybrid
    Let me introduce myself I'm Joe and I met Duy at HIN Pleasanton, during the Sept show. I am 28, and I live just outside San Francisco, so I'm a NorCal guy that says Hella all the time ! I unfortunately could not make the Starbucks meet this last saturday due to a prior engagement, but I did speak with Duy and he asked me to introduce myself to the forum, so here goes. I'm kind of a quiet guy so yea...
    As for the car, it is a 2005 Subaru WRX Wagon with a few mods Nothing special imo but I like her just the same. So heres the mod list... and let's see if i can figure out how to get pics of her up. Let me know what ya think!

UPDATED PICS ON PAGE 6

2005 WRX Wagon
    Engine:
    Tomei ARMS 7760 turbo
    Power Enterprise 800cc injectors
    Walbro fuel pump
    Perrin Stealth front mount intercooler
    Perrin Big MAF
    Perrin wrinkle black short ram intake
    Helix flex uppipe
    Helix catted downpipe
    GT Spec header V.1
    Trust Ti-R full titanium catback
    Cobb Accessport V.1
    Custom map and tune by Mike @ GST Motorsports
    Beatrush oilcap
    Beatrush radiator shroud
    Beatrush alternator cover
    STi radiator cap

Exterior:
    Voltex front bumper
    Voltex carbon fiber rear diffuser
    Voltex sideskirts
    Voltex front undertray
    OEM Subaru sedan front fenders
    Custom rear quarter panels ( about an inch wider )
    STi hoodscoop
    STi airsplitter (cut to fit the spearco)
    JDM Subaru rainguards
    JDM Subaru waist spoiler
    JDM Subaru STi wagon rear lip
    JDM Subaru roof rail delete
    JDM rear "impreza" badge
    JDM rear pink "WRX" badge
    JDM pink "i" badge

Suspension and Brakes:
    Stance GR+ pro sport coilovers
    Whiteline front endlinks
    Whiteline front swaybar
    Whiteline rear endlinks
    Whiteline roll center adjustment kit
    Cusco rear swaybar
    Cusco OS front upper strut bar
    Cusco OS rear upper strut bar
    Brembo 4 piston front calipers
    Rotora slotted rotors
    Brembo 2 piston rear calipers
    DBA slotted rear conversion rotors
    Rotora Steel braded lines
    FASTWRX.com rear conversion brackets

Rims and tires
    Work VS-XX custom flat black 18x9.5 +25 rims, custom flat black rivets
    Yokohama S Drives 255/35/18
    Project Kics neochro lug nuts

Interior
    WorksBell rapfix II quick release in red
    WorksBell Splash short hub
    Vertex 20th anniversary deep core steering wheel, black with red stitching and lettering. 330mm deep core
    Vertex shift knob
    Evo 9 Recaro seats
    Recaro seat brackets and sliders
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Shagon Wagon; 06-27-2010, 09:18 PM.

And a couple others
    Attached Files

Comment

hai and welcome

Comment

hella welcome to the hella forum.

Comment

Welcome to the forums.

Comment

Oh, nice!!!
            Welcome to the forums.
            Hope you'll hang around.

Comment

Hello to everyone ! thanks for nice welcome

Comment

Welcome to the forums Joe! If you haven't already, please submit a proposal to our Recruiting Directors. More info can been found here.

Comment

hey joe...wha'ts up. it's dlouie87 from nasioc and i-club. Where are your new rims? didn't you get some?

Comment

hey dlouie ! so steezy has turned me into a wheel whore haha. i actually havent gotten the rims yet.... i am really stuck when it comes to rims because of the whole wagon set up. Smaller wagon fenders leave 18x9 about as big as you can go... but its impossible to find a nice set of 18x9 with a +35 range offset in a 5x100 ! SO.... im thinking of picking up a set 18x9 _ _ _ _ (cant tell you the set up ! thats no fun) and taking them straight to powder coat. I have the color picked out and ready to go.... if they turn out how i hope they should turn out, ill dump my gramlights and start the interior finally. I miss that car of yours ! First time i saw it in person was at the first hellaflush event in burlingame, that thing was soooooo nice !

Comment

i like your wheels bro!

Comment

i like my current wheels too....... but theres room to go bigger hahah... i dont know .. im currently stuck and not sure what i want to mod next.

Comment

Welcome to the forms and Welcome to the NorthCal* devision.
                          Nice car dude, i hope to see you in the november, meeting.

Comment

Originally posted by Shagon Wagon View Post
                            hey dlouie ! so steezy has turned me into a wheel whore haha. i actually havent gotten the rims yet.... i am really stuck when it comes to rims because of the whole wagon set up. Smaller wagon fenders leave 18x9 about as big as you can go... but its impossible to find a nice set of 18x9 with a +35 range offset in a 5x100 ! SO.... im thinking of picking up a set 18x9 _ _ _ _ (cant tell you the set up ! thats no fun) and taking them straight to powder coat. I have the color picked out and ready to go.... if they turn out how i hope they should turn out, ill dump my gramlights and start the interior finally. I miss that car of yours ! First time i saw it in person was at the first hellaflush event in burlingame, that thing was soooooo nice !
                            Andy shouldn't have sold his Works....btw don't tell me takata green haha...

well...i needed money for college man... college + jdm car = broke A$$ kid.

Comment

Yea i understand completely ! Gotta pay the bills ... especially college first ! And i agree... i thought Andy's works looked better ... but hey to each their own.

Comment

Working...
                              X