• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Team Hybrid - SEMA 2008

Hybridz, Friends & Guests:

TUESDAY, November 4 – FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 7, 2008
    LAS VEGAS CONVENTION CENTER, LAS VEGAS, NEVADA, USA

I'm proud to announce that Team Hybrid will not only have 1 but minimum 4 cars in major booths and feature spots this year. Not only can we perform during the regular show season w/ Mainstream, SpoCom, JDM Theory & Formula D, we can also perform consistently @ the industry level.

If you are going, please visit:

1. Darin Ferraro's Nissan R35 @ the Falken booth.
    2. Jason MacGill's Mitsubishi EVO X @ the ACT booth.
    3. Archie Concon's Mitusbishi Mirage @ the feature vehicle area.
    4. Dan Speilman's Nissan 350Z @ the feature vehicle area

If you have any questions regarding Team Hybrid, would like to join or sponsor the team, you can visit any of our co-leaders at:

1. Wayne Chen, our Vice President, working @ the Pirelli booth.
    2. Robert Chew, our Events Director, working @ the Falken booth.
    3. Jason MacGill, our Recruiting Director, will be @ the ACT booth.

Hybrid luv,

James Lin
    Last edited by Robert; 10-30-2008, 09:34 AM.
    "May our legendary tradition continue making history..."

Update:

Due to last minute good fortune, one of the owner's of HRE has brought John Rhee's Mercedes CLS 55 to SEMA.

I'm proud to announce that Team Hybrid will not only have 1 but minimum 5 cars in major booths and feature spots this year. Not only can we perform during the regular show season w/ Mainstream, SpoCom, JDM Theory & Formula D, we can also perform consistently @ the industry level.

If you are going, please visit:

1. Darin Ferraro's Nissan R35 @ the Falken booth.
    2. Jason MacGill's Mitsubishi EVO X @ the ACT booth.
    3. Archie Concon's Mitusbishi Mirage @ the feature vehicle area.
    4. Dan Speilman's Nissan 350Z @ the feature vehicle area.
    5. John Rhee's Mercedes CLS 55 @ the feature vehicle area.

Lastly, due to some last mintue changes on my schedule as well as news I've heard about SEMA from various industry people, I will only be going and attending the show on Thursday, 11/06.

Hybrid luv,

James Lin

Comment

See you there James & Hybrids.

Comment

James! Look forward to finally meeting you. Also, I will assume you will be partying with us Thursday night at Club Asia!

Comment

wish i could go

Comment

I just got news I may be going either tomorrow or weds. I hope I see the Team there.

Comment

i will be there thursday night. Please give me a call if anyone wants to meet up.

~Tim

Comment

oh i'll meet with you tim.... in your hotel room with some champagne?

haha

Comment

Originally posted by dlouie87 View Post
                  oh i'll meet with you tim.... in your hotel room with some champagne?

haha
                  dont forget about me big boy

Comment

no sex in the champagne room son!

Comment

Darin:

Looking forward to meeting you too and seeing your bad boy debut in the Falken Booth. I will be attending Pro Motion's party @ Club Asia and stopping by your private table that you have on RSVP. Afterwards, you as well as other Hybrid memebers/probies are welcome to come to our after party (if there is one depending on time and circumstances) @ Peter, Ugz and I 1,550 square feet suite with 4 beds, 2 kitchens, 2 bedrooms, 4 TV's, 2 tubs which one has a jet, furnished w/ a balcony or patio and etc...... The point is we are going to not only take care of business, but have a good time while doing it. Location and details TBA so if any Hybridz are interested, please just call Peter, Ugz or I Thurs. night.

Hybrid luv,

James Lin

Comment

^sounds like fun.

Comment

Hybridz:

Just spoke to John Rhee. He is opening up his friend and his 1600+ sq. ft. suite @ the MGM w/ full bar, 2 bedrooms and view of the LV Strip on Thurs. too. So many options and so little time. So many places to play and so much Hybrid business to complete. At the end of the day, one must still feel damn good and proud to be a Hybrid. Lets continue to appreciate all the success we continue to have. Call me if interested on Thurs.

Hybrid luv,

James Lin

Comment

Hybridz:

Our cars not only continue to make industry news but now, industry awards too at SEMA. First, we have the debut of Darin's Nissan R35 which made news on GTRBlog.com and now today which is the 2nd day of SEMA, John Rhee sends me a message saying he won the Mothers SEMA SHINE Award with his Mercedes CLS 55 which is another one of our new projects which made its debut @ SEMA 2008 . The award ceremony is @ 2pm today and it will also be televised. Congrates John and I'm sure all of us are curious to see what the finished top secret project look like.

5 of our Team Hybrid cars are there and 2 of them have made some news. I wonder who else will catch the attention of all these industry people. If not, our team just broke another record this year with 5 Team Hybrid cars at SEMA 2008 compared to last year record of 4. This record breaking year has truly been remarkable. We continue to make history. Thanks for all you Hybridz do esp. behind the scenes.

Hybrid luv,

James Lin

Comment

Hybridz:

Our 5 cars and member presence @ SEMA was amazing. We were everywhere. I just returned back from Las Vegas and when the pictures get posted, they will speak for themselves. Lots of hard work behind the scenes from all levels esp. to those who built cars to debut @ the SEMA show. The parties were fun but more importantly, some of us took full advantage of the show to network, plant seeds for future sponsorship and etc. for their cars which are being built to show for our 2009 show/race season. I already did what I had too for our team to get us ready for 2009, some followed me around so I can show them some of the behind the scenes business and I'm glad some members/probies are picking up on how to work it for themselves.

4th quarter is also looking like a success and we will end the year with a couple more meetings, a couple more Hybrid cars in magazines, Round 7 on 11/26 and now, I'm happy to announce Round 8 @ V20 on 12/06 and then end the year with our Christmas Party on 12/06.

Hybrid luv,

James Lin

Comment

Working...
                              X