Kawasaki Ninja ZX6R VS BMW M5!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kawasaki Ninja ZX6R VS BMW M5!!!

Well i was riding on the 680 SB headed back home from milpitas... just splitting lanes as usual. [doing 90 is my crusing speed] i wasnt really mindin' my own buisness when I came up on the M5.

I just saw the driver talking to I guess his girlfriend. she kinda looked back toward my bike as I was passing; seeing this i look back and nod and think nothing of it. <mistake number one!

as I was speeding off I notice the driver drop his head and grip the wheel... fuuuukkkk.... then in my mirrors i see two 8000K bulbs speeding up on my left! oh shit its on!

mind you this is a rolling start at what i beleave to be 80 (hey i slowed down to get a better look ) i drop it down two gears to 4thand drop the clutch some where around 11,000rpm my front wheel lifts about a foot[95mph] then returns to the ground slowly [115mph]. then we enter the first corner going over berryessa[100mph]

at this point the M5 is all over the place passing cars quick as shit, just as fast as i can split. [120mph]<mistake number 2!! (its got wider tires than you dip shit)

comming out of the corner i am about 4 car lengths and fading... so i drop it down again to 5th and shoot off [155mph] by now the pack of cars has dissappered behind us. FAQ!! this is when i realised the big corner is commimg up! and to make matters worse these are brand new tires [130mph] (i was riding to brake them in!) <mistake number three!!!

i take the corner at about 45 degrees shitting my pants the entire way cuz i'm cutting through lanes of traffic while doing so [120mph] then as i reach the end of the turn [145mph] i see him still breathing down the back of my neck. i also see that i have missed my exit for the 101 south!

so thats when i cut my losses looked back at him [157mph] waved bye, and exited the 11th st exit to turn around and go home. to change my undies of course

yup brand new Michelen 2CT with med center and soft sides! $300! fer the set..

Comment

holy shit man, thats a crazy ass kill

gj breaking in ur tires lol...Micheline = the shizz?

Comment

should i say good job?
        .... i dont to meet you at your funeral.

Comment

^grammer check kev?

LOl ANY day now...any day

Comment

g'job, you've been approved by:

Comment

Lane Splitting. Next fucker that lanes splits me is going to fall down. With a little luck I'll run them over.
              I go to the gym so I can look good naked.

Comment

Originally posted by Hybrid 350GT View Post
                Lane Splitting. Next fucker that lanes splits me is going to fall down. With a little luck I'll run them over.
                hahaha fuckin Scottie. He speaks the truth too!!!

Comment

i almost got squished 3 times yesterday lane spliting! if i dont fit i ususualy close peoples mirrors. my thinking is if they dont use them to see me what good are they for? heh heh

Comment

Lane Splitting @ 90mph and shit is fucking foolish. Honestly, if you go down and kill yourself, doing that shit. I'm not going to feel sorry for you or your family. That is absoulutly careless. You clearly think that people should get the fuck out of your way. I have the kind of car that can keep up with your ass, and I will not hessitate to put you on the pavment when you do that shit. Why not grow the fuck up and set an example for other bikes to follow and OBEY THE LAW! You fucking bikes. Just try and get my vote now bitch. I promise as long as you do this kind of shit, I will see to it that you are never a part of this team.
                    I go to the gym so I can look good naked.

Comment

sometimes, you just have to throw the dog a bone. lollercups.

Comment

Comment

A lil harsh there. Lolz

Comment

I think Scott is a tad bit mad at some biker who took out the side of his car.

Comment

Originally posted by coredump View Post
                              I think Scott is a tad bit mad at some biker who took out the side of his car.
                              Interesting, do tell?

Comment

Working...
                              X