Hello Hybrid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello Hybrid

What up Hybrid? You guys didn't have a welcome forum so I decided to drop a line here since I'll probably be seeing you guys more often since I hang out with some of your members quite often. Although I am a already member of a track only drift team, I have much respect for you guys and the accomplishments and impact you guys have made in the tuner world. Maybe we can collaborate and hold some events together for the 2009 calender year as we are holding a number of Drift events this coming year.

Anyways, a little bit about myself, my name is Elgene Crescini and I was influenced into joining the forum by Christina (Mazda_at_heart). This is me with her at one of your club events at V2O.

I am currently finishing up my BA at UCSD and was an active member as an external relations officer last school year in the Car Club at UCSD called Imports@UCSD.

I currently have 2 cars, my daily driver being a 2006 Toyota Corolla XRS and my Project Track car being my baby and my first car since high school, a 1989 Nissan 240sx Fastback. The car has gone through alot but to cut it short, I have gone through 4 motors, 4 turbos, and now currently sit on a slightly built SR20DET w/ an upgraded turbo, BPU's, cams, and a full suspension with a Tomei 2-way LSD.

My car when it used to be pretty at Drift Buffet:

Earlier this year at a track day at Button Willow:

And how it currently sits.

It will be getting the full Vertex treatment within the next couple months as well as a full Spec cage for tandem drifting.

Anyways, this is me in a nutshell and I will see you guys around more often. If you guy are free, please come out and support drifting in Southern California as we host Drift Day at the N.O.S. Center. Here's a simple flier that's straight to the point:

With much love and respect for you all, I will see you ALL around.

Welcome bro

Comment

welcome to the forums.... i see you on sdrev too.

Comment

hello you. cant wait till the 17 gonna be seeing you drift. hottness

Comment

welcome to the forums

Comment

welcome to you!

Comment

thanks for the welcome. i'll be seeing you guys around. COME OUT ON THE 17TH!

Originally posted by Mazda_At_Heart View Post
              hello you. cant wait till the 17 gonna be seeing you drift. hottness
              what up ma =]

Comment

Welcome. I dont know if I got you or your brother/friend(you guys dressed alike that night) but it's my best "Club shots" to date! Thanks for being photogenic that night.

Comment

=] welcome to the forum buddy, any vids of you drifting?

Comment

Originally posted by TYC View Post
                    Welcome. I dont know if I got you or your brother/friend(you guys dressed alike that night) but it's my best "Club shots" to date! Thanks for being photogenic that night.
                    that's my friend actually. i was the guy standing behind him.

Originally posted by bakasam View Post
                    =] welcome to the forum buddy, any vids of you drifting?
                    i do but it's extremely old (like well over a year ago). that was actually my event cherry popper and have done a few other events since but have not drifted for quite a while and will actually be getting used to an entirely new setup at this coming event.

Comment

hey...ur here now, cool

Comment

yeah, might as well drop a message. any hybrid members coming out to drift? watch at least?

Comment

i doubt there will be... we have a meeting/bbq that day

Comment

oh i see. i thought the meeting was on the 24th.

Comment

the socal meeting is. The San Diego meeting is the 17th

Comment

Working...
                              X