Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Team Hybrid - CES, Las Vegas January 8-11 2009 - Zenesis Booth

Hybridz:

Congrates to Las Vegas Chapter's Darin Ferrero's Nissan R35 GTR being in the center of Zenesis Alarms booth in the North Hall for CES, Las Vegas from January 8-11, 2009. The team is proud to see you as the only one to represent Team Hybrid, Budez.com and Zenesis. To top it off, our very own Hybrid Hunnyz, Sasha Singleton is the spokesmodel for Zenesis Alarms so she will also be @ the booth. Sasha, Darin and the R35 @ the same booth and in Las Vegas. What a sexy combination and what more can you ask for?

Team Hybrid's R35 built by Darin Ferrero @ CES, Las Vegas 2009 in the Zenesis Booth.

7 Days into 2009 and Hybridzzz & Hunnyzzz are already everywhere.

Hybrid luv,

James Lin
    "May our legendary tradition continue making history..."

If all goes well, we will do a photoshoot tomorrow morning with the girls, get posters made up, and the girls will be signing these posters for all the fans.

I'll also get some Hybrid Plate shots while we are at it. Got my new camera so I'll do my best

So far the show is alive, fun, lots of people checking out the car, very impressed. We also have custom video displayed on my flat screen to the left. Showing off the car, the build, etc.

Of course, my Wingman is there pimping the wing too. The Zenesis group is awesome, very happy to be there helping each other out!

Also today found a pic of my car in the Feb PAS mag from SEMA. I think it was page 22, Mary from Falken showing Hybrid love next to the GTR!

Comment

the car's lookin sexy as alway Darin!

Comment

snag me a poster!

Comment

I hope I get a Free Poster! haah.

Comment

Originally posted by Kunani View Post
            If all goes well, we will do a photoshoot tomorrow morning with the girls, get posters made up, and the girls will be signing these posters for all the fans.

I'll also get some Hybrid Plate shots while we are at it. Got my new camera so I'll do my best

So far the show is alive, fun, lots of people checking out the car, very impressed. We also have custom video displayed on my flat screen to the left. Showing off the car, the build, etc.

Of course, my Wingman is there pimping the wing too. The Zenesis group is awesome, very happy to be there helping each other out!

Also today found a pic of my car in the Feb PAS mag from SEMA. I think it was page 22, Mary from Falken showing Hybrid love next to the GTR!
            ^why you gotta be like that huh Darin...no text telling me that Mary was there...I see how it is...Nevertheless, at least, tell her I said "Hi, I like you, and I want to take you out for dinner, and I like you, and you so sexy, and *singing* your beautiful, I just want you to know, you're my favorite girl- Justin Timberlake song"...and did I say "I like her".

Comment

Originally posted by 6s_wagon View Post
              ^why you gotta be like that huh Darin...no text telling me that Mary was there...I see how it is...Nevertheless, at least, tell her I said "Hi, I like you, and I want to take you out for dinner, and I like you, and you so sexy, and *singing* your beautiful, I just want you to know, you're my favorite girl- Justin Timberlake song"...and did I say "I like her".

^^^^^^^^^^^wow^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

lol

Comment

leg humpers die! :P

Comment

Some pics! CES was great.. good day.. tons of pics, here are a few!

Hybrid Love!

Sasha Singleton:

Christina Mendoza:

Christina Mendoza and Sasha Singleton:

For Wingman

Kunani! (me, grin, dot dot dot ... )

Comment

Funny Lines I heard as I hid in the crowd:

1. Oh its a GTR!
                    2. Dude, look the wing is moving WTF!
                    3. Oh shit lets go get a pic with those models!
                    4. Is that a Hybrid for reals?

Comment

oh... wow... mendoza and singleton.

Comment

Then these guys came, everyone made a big deal.... whoever they are

Comment

haha that guy on the left is "madd mike" he was on that pimp my ride show (worked for west coast customs and then moved to 'gasoline garage' or whatever the new shop was)

Comment

Funny Lines I heard as I hid in the crowd:

1. Oh its a GTR!
                            2. Dude, look the wing is moving WTF!
                            3. Oh shit lets go get a pic with those models!
                            4. Is that a Hybrid for reals?
                            lol niiice

cool pix as wel

Comment

Then these guys came, everyone made a big deal.... whoever they are

It's mad mike!!! Lol he gave me mad props last year!

Originally posted by Em View Post
                              haha that guy on the left is "madd mike" he was on that pimp my ride show (worked for west coast customs and then moved to 'gasoline garage' or whatever the new shop was)
                              It's GAS... Galpin Auto Sports located here in the Valley. Gasoline

Comment

Working...
                              X