No announcement yet.

Team Hybrid - Performance Auto & Sound "Best of SEMA Show" Issue February 2009

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Team Hybrid - Performance Auto & Sound "Best of SEMA Show" Issue February 2009

Hybridz:

Congratulations to Las Vegas Chapter's Darin Ferrero's 2009 Nissan R35 (GTR) in the Falken Tires Booth with Mary Castillo showing us "Hybrid Luv" by holding our license plate & frame in the "Best of SEMA Show 2008" event feature in Performance Auto & Sound Magazine February 2009 issue, pg. 022. Our industry partner PAS and our co-leader/friend Robert Chew @ Falken Tires continues to show us strong support and luv.

12 days only into 2009 and we already have 2 event features (Turbo Jan. 09 and Import Tuner Feb. 09), Jan. 09 cover of an international magazine (Fast Fours Australia) w/ a full feature and now, another event feature for "Best of SEMA Show 2008" in Performance Auto & Sound Feb. 09. We are really covering our bases. Our 2009 magazine pipeline looks great and with more coming or in the works!

Hybrid luv,

James Lin
    "May our legendary tradition continue making history..."

Now ya'll know why I love those two so much...Congrats Darin and Mary and Budez.com and Hybrid and is that Greg, Aeromotion, in the background too...woot woot...

Comment

Congrats Darin, its just the begining..hheheh

Comment

congrats darin!

nice meeting you in CES.

Comment

Yes nice meeting! Sorry for so short!

Thanks... and yes thats Greg in the back of the wing, and Drew to the left. Mary is a sweet heart, is she a dedicated Falken model or does she do other modeling as well?

Comment

she models for me privately

Comment

Does Teresa know about this?

Comment

Originally posted by Peter View Post
                she models for me privately
                Uhm shut-up Peter...she's my special lady...

Comment

u guys can have her. i want erika medina from the cover

Comment

Working...
                  X